PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Dreams

Kalinda
16th May 2009, 11:37 PM
My dreams involve all sorts of things. But there's a theme, like it's an entire alternate world. There are politics and millions of different people with faces thoughts...sometimes there's weather changes, day to night to day again. People group up and rebel against systems. It is so intriguing that I created all this within my mind. Does anyone here have elaborate dreams?

sleeper
17th May 2009, 12:55 AM
i have had all types of dreams. in fact, that is what i do more than anything these days when i meditate - i have been phasing in and out of dream landscapes and scenarios. i have unusual convictions about this as a result - here ya go.

i am of the very strong conviction that we do not create our dreams (i doubt anyone agrees with me but it doesn't matter. maybe that is fodder for another thread on another day), but i am sure that we do choose them. When we are unable to recognize the dream for what it is, when it seems indistinguishable from reality or when it has real personal meaning for us, then we go into it.

before we are born into this world, many of us prepare for it by sending "psychic" messages into future parts of our lives, and by asking our spirit guides to send messages us at similar times as well. This is the feeling i get about your dreams, that they are showing you something very important even if it seems too unreal. Dreams are a perfect medium for that because our waking mind is mostly unable to interfere and unless we wake up prematurely, the message does get through (if we remember it).

My recommendation for you is to sit in meditation and recycle your dreams through your mind many times. There is much to say about this but in short i promise if you do this, the meaning will become apparent to you.