PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about energy work

Eternity1492D
17th May 2009, 05:50 AM
Hi,

I was introduced (and thus started) NEW a few months ago, but I stopped for a while. I have one question about something that happened then, and some questions about my current energy work.

I think the second time I did energy work, I could feel my energy very, very clearly, and it was easy to move. But then I started shaking, and I was wondering why that was?

And about now:
I am having some troubles not only with sensing my energy, but also with moving it.
It doesn't seem to be as potent, maybe? I really don't know. I started again by trying to go from where I left off (which was lesson 4 in the simplified ways, I believe), but couldn't do it, so I tried starting from the beginning again. That didn't help much. My energy is very hard to sense now, and it seems to move very slow. Why is that, and what can I do to correct it? Is it just because I haven't done any work in a while?

Thanks so much =)

Beekeeper
17th May 2009, 08:45 AM
Was the shaking physical or non-physical vibrations? If physical, were you possibly cold? Were you trying too hard and possibly shaking as a result of an excess of concentration?

It's likely you've cleared an energy blockage and the shaking was a physical/emotional reaction to that release. The lack of sensation is quite possibly the result of lessoned resistance due to having cleared a blockage that may have been associated with fear. Persist and your progress will continue, sensations or not.

Eternity1492D
17th May 2009, 10:29 PM
Was the shaking physical or non-physical vibrations? If physical, were you possibly cold? Were you trying too hard and possibly shaking as a result of an excess of concentration?

It's likely you've cleared an energy blockage and the shaking was a physical/emotional reaction to that release. The lack of sensation is quite possibly the result of lessoned resistance due to having cleared a blockage that may have been associated with fear. Persist and your progress will continue, sensations or not.

I'm not sure of the difference between physical and non-physical vibrations, to be honest. But I was physically shaking, and my interpretation was that it was a result of the energy. Could definitely be wrong though. I don't remember being cold at the time.

Yes, I'll keep at it then. Thanks!