PDA

View Full Version : Healing in a Simple Form...for Brettb

18th January 2006, 05:44 AM
I noticed that in your post asking how to heal and questioning remote or distance healing that no one actually answered your question on how to do it. So, I'll share my experiences if you care to hear. If you don't, move on to another post.

I have Quantum Touch training and am a Reiki Master/Teacher and after reading some of Robert Bruce's info on healing realized it is pretty much the same. I haven't finished RB's writings on healing, so I may be going over old ground for some.

I have been trying to work on my dog for the last two months who has been having an average of two seizures a month for 5 years on medication. He's a Siberian Husky and isn't thrilled about me putting my hands on him and running energy into him for long periods of time. He jumps up and runs off after about a minute. Someone told me that some hyper dogs don't tolerate strong energy for very long.

So, I've been doing remote healing. I had great success with it just this morning. The basic idea of healing is called entrainment. That is where you raise your vibrational level to a high degree and the person (or dog) you are working on automatically has their vibration raised to match yours. This causes their body to "remember" how to heal itself. ALL healing is SELF HEALING. You can't digest someone else's food, and you can't heal them. You hold the space for them to heal themselves. If for some reason they don't want to be healed, they won't be. That's why "healers" (I don't like that term, too much ego involved) are never 100 per cent able to heal. So, entrainment...fact - if grandfather clocks are pushed up against a common wall, after a while, they will tick in unison. Fact - women staying close by in a dorm together will eventually start having their periods at the same time. If you don't believe me - look it up. Anyway, that's entrainment.

The method used in Quantum Touch is called "running energy" which is almost identical to RB's New Method on raising energy. First, you hold the intent for the person to be healed. Second, you begin running energy starting at your toes, "sweeping" it up to the crown of your head where you split it and have the energy run down your neck into your shoulders, and out your hands. Your hands are placed sandwiched around the area that needs healing. There are other techniques for hard to reach places. Third, you inhale strongly as you bring the energy up to your head (crown) and exhale strongly as you let the energy flow down and out your hands. There are a multitude of techniques for increasing the healing energy using visualizations along with the "sweeping" and "breathing". Fourth, if you are working on someone that you can actually touch, you "chase the pain". Often, the pain they are feeling will intensify and then move to a completely different location. You have to keep talking to them every so often, and ask if the pain has moved. If it has, then you move to the new place, and on and on, chasing it around the body. Most sessions take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour for acute pain. For chronic pain, it may take a lot of sessions, but usually, some improvement is noticed the first time. If you are interested in learning all of the techniques, you can get the book "Quantum Touch" through amazon.com. You don't have to take a workshop, you can start doing it on your own just by reading the book.

Now, to remote healing. Yes, it works. And, yes, it works just as well as in person healing. And for the reasons that others have stated...simply that we are all connected. If you don't believe we are all connected. you can prove it to yourself by making clouds disappear. I think I posted how to do that already.

Back to my dog. This morning, he woke me up at 8 AM banging around having a seizure. Every time he does this now, I do remote healing on him by cupping my hands lightly together and visualizing him very tiny in the center of my hands. Then I do the sweeping and breathing and visualization techniques. His seizures have been getting shorter and shorter every time I do this. The banging, jerking, and flopping around used to last sometimes up to 10 minutes. Then, he lies there panting for another 10 to 15 minutes. Then, he staggers up and wanders around bumping into walls for at least 20 minutes not recognizing me and can't even figure out where my voice is coming from when I talk to him. Kind of stares off into space or looks in a different direction from where I am like he's trying to figure out where this odd sound is coming from.

This morning, as soon as he started he woke me up. Half asleep I cupped my hands and started breathing and sweeping. Immediately, I mean within 2 seconds his seizure stopped. He lay there for about a minute, then stood up normally. I called his name, he walked right over to my bed, looked me straight in the eye and started wagging his tail. Instant recognition. No crashing into walls. No panting. Just completely normal. What a rush!!!! He was happy, I was happy. What a great thing healing can be!

18th January 2006, 06:07 AM
Oh thanks so much!

I understand all of the things you have told me, and I completely believe in us being connected and having the ability to heal now.
I believe this because as I was reading it, it reminded of me praying for my really sick friend to become better. I visualized him getting better, and he did. I don't know if I helped him heal, but it sounds right.

One more quesstion for you...
What is visualiazation, whats the right way to do it.
Because im thinking vizualizing could be diffrent to many people, because it is something in your mind, and not physical.

18th January 2006, 06:48 AM
Visualization....there is no right or wrong way to do it. It's all in the intent. Most people are kinesthetic...they have a feeling or a knowing rather than a picture in their head. I easily visualize because I'm an artist, but it's not better than any other way of experiencing.

Very few people actually see a screen with pictures on it (moving or stills). I'm just in the beginning phases of being able to do that. (Newbie) When I talk of visualiztion, it's more commonly called "imagination". Close your eyes. Imagine a rose. Now imagine that it is red. Now imagine that you can feel the thorns. Now imagine that you can smell it's fragrance. Now imagine the sound of a dog barking.

If you can "imagine" a red rose, you are doing what is commonly called visualization in hypnotherapy. If you can imagine "feeling" the thorns, you experience kinesthetically or by "touching". If you just have a "knowing" that a rose is there, that is also kinesthetic. If you can smell the rose, you are experiencing by imagining the scent. If you can imagine the sound of a dog barking (like hearing it in your head, not really audibly), you are having an auditory experience.

Most people experience some combination of a few of the ways above. A LOT of people can only experience kinesthetically (a feeling or a knowing). All of the different ways of imagining can be learned with practice. It's kind of a just being aware thing by practicing thinking about it. Don't get hung up on it. It's more important to know which one you are best at and using that than being worried about how everyone else is doing it. You are doing it the best way for YOU. Not better than someone else's experience, just different. Your unique way of experiencing. When you are comfortable with that, and trust yourself, then it is time to move on to other ways if you want to experiment with them. I never try to push my clients to experience like I do. It wastes a lot of time and usually just ends up in frustration for the client. I ask a lot of questions and work with how they personally experience, and word my sentences in coordination with them. I would not tell a person when guiding them into trance to "see" an ocean of they are only kinesthetic. I would tell them to feel and imagine that they are beside an ocean. Works every time!

And, yes, by the way, you did help your friend to heal! You know the saying, "The more the merrier"? Works for healing, too! Adds to the power of the energy. That's why there are a lot of "healing circles".

18th January 2006, 07:09 AM
I can't smell or touch, and when I close my eyes theres like visions of light, like when you look into the sun left in my black view. Which makes it difficult to visualize. Otherwise I'm allright with visualization I think.

Since your being so helpful I'm going to ask you a few more questions.
1. Why is that I feel way more comfortable in dim light and in sunlight?(not bright electric light)
2. If everyone is connected through energy then why do people get ill and die. What I mean is that if more people cared for each ill person, could that help them survive?
3. Why do I sort of feel stuck in the physical when I think about basically all that is talked about on this sight such as, thought being real and physically just being an illusion?

18th January 2006, 07:59 AM
The answers to your questions (LOL).... 24

Just kidding, that came from another post. The short answers...

1) Dunno
2) No
3) Because you are stuck, for now

The long answers...

1) Maybe you're a vampire? Just kidding again, it's late and I'm getting punch drunk. Besides, I like to crack myself up! Seriously, have you been to an Opthamologist? It could be a physical problem with your eyes. Pretty important thing to have checked out. If it's just a feeling, could be a lot of things...you had a wonderful experience in the dark as a child, or a terrible experience out in the sun (may not necessarily remember it). Could be you were just made that way. Could be related to a past life experience. There's nothing wrong with feeling that way (unless there is a physical problem).
2) The cycle of birth and death is programmed into THIS physical reality. (Possibly not in others, I'll let you know when I get there!) :D We CAN help one another and ourselves to prolong our physical life with healing. But, as it stands now, the death of the physical body can't be escaped. You do know that you are IMMORTAL, don't you? Nothing can end YOU. You always were and always will be in some form and will know it's you.
3) Some take it on faith that all is an illusion. My belief comes from a little more than just faith. Reading, introspection, discussing, meditating, and educating yourself on science and the mystical will do it...if you give it time AND are open to the possibility. (Opening yourself to possibilities is the most important thing). You can't often change an ingrained belief in a matter of days or weeks. Usually takes years. Unless...you may have a mystical moment when time stops, your consciousness shifts, and other realities are opened to you. Now, that's the really fun one! Can happen spontaeously or it can happen through meditation. Ask your Higher Self for the experience, and you'll probably eventually get it, maybe not next week, but eventually. In the meantime, enjoy the physical...the pain as well as the joy. That's what you're here for - the experience.

Opening a diaglog with your Higher Self will help you with any of your questions. In case you don't know...your Higher Self is that part of you that is most directly connected to God and has all the scoop on everything. It is the part of you that KNOWS YOU ARE GOD. It is the part of you that Knows your connection to EVERYTHING. Getting to know your Higher Self is about the best thing you can do to grow, develop, and change your life for the better. I do a silly little thing that can turn my mood into a joyous one no matter what. Try it, you might like it. Every time a song comes on the radio that is a love song, I sing it out loud. Except, I turn the meaning around from a romantic thing with another human to a loving statement to my Higher Self. Have you heard the country and western song "Bless the Broken Road" by the Rascal Flatts? Goggle the lyrics...pretty cool. Buy the song and sing it to your Higher Self...pretty amazing. Better than drugs!

18th January 2006, 04:22 PM
Hehe, thanks so much.
That last answer meant the most to me, everything makes sense.

And yes I know that sond Country and the Rascal Flatts is one of my favorite things on the planet!

I'll definetly try that.

19th January 2006, 01:51 AM
I can't smell or touch, and when I close my eyes theres like visions of light, like when you look into the sun left in my black view. Which makes it difficult to visualize. Otherwise I'm allright with visualization I think.

Since your being so helpful I'm going to ask you a few more questions.
1. Why is that I feel way more comfortable in dim light and in sunlight?(not bright electric light)
2. If everyone is connected through energy then why do people get ill and die. What I mean is that if more people cared for each ill person, could that help them survive?
3. Why do I sort of feel stuck in the physical when I think about basically all that is talked about on this sight such as, thought being real and physically just being an illusion?

Hi Brett,

I have an idea about your first question - the pineal gland. Something going on with this gland can make you light sensitive. I think it has to do with developing your third eye, maybe the third eye chakra, maybe kundalini too? Anyway, do a search on Pineal gland, I remember reading about this somewhere...

http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html

As for your second question - we are all connected, sometimes the physical body just gives out. When it does, we are all still connected in Spirit. Also, sometimes people finish what they were meant to do here in this particular lifetime and it's simply time for them to move on. The Spirit never dies, that's how we all remain connected. :D