PDA

View Full Version : enery from environment vs point concentration

pillowhead
21st May 2009, 10:05 PM
I'm wondering which is a better technique for storing energy:

Using full body circuit, drawing from legs and hands up spine down front and into subnaval... OR

Just concentrating in 2 inches of subnaval.

With both techniques I feel sensations in subnaval... the only difference is that when I am just point focusing on the area with the idea that energy and consciousness are the same (being conscious of the area).... the area becomes highly stimulated.... sometimes i feel slightly euphoric and I sometimes feel movements inside (sometimes jults) maybe my intestines. With the full circuit Its not as intense in my subnaval area however I can feel chackra stimulation, which I guess is even distibution.

I'm a security guard and sometimes I feel tired sitting all day ... so I takes deep abdominal breaths and focus all my attention on my subnaval... as if I'm in there. When I started I would do this to revitalize me, and it worked wonders... now I practically try to remain in my subnaval which sometimes have people giving me a vexed looks; because meditating with eyes open kinda makes u look like a vegitble... but I give to ♥♥♥♥s. I'm typing on a cellphone so I'm not gonna check my errors

Since I haven't heard much on point concentration for energy storage... I wonder... what is it that I'm experiencing. Can someone do some compare and contrast.

CFTraveler
22nd May 2009, 01:45 AM
Why not do both? I did something similar to what you do just to relieve the boredom. I just call it 'cobra breathing' but it's essentially a similar technique.