PDA

View Full Version : I am desperate

space79
22nd May 2009, 05:17 PM
Hi

Im really desperate, and i hope that some of you have an advice i use.

I have for almost a year suffered from fatigues/Tiredness.
It all startede sudently in the beginning in july 2008. I woke up a morning an felt complete drained. No energy in my body or muscles.
Today when i walk for 20 minnutes it fells like have walked for 5 hours, when i talk in my cellphone, after 10 sek i begin to feel tiredness in my arm musles, it fells like i have live 10 kg weght.
I have wisit my local doctor, and some speciel doctor, and hey have all taking many diffirent blood sample, and they say i look healthy.
But now im very frustrating. It is very difficult to carry my son longer than a minutes.

Before that day i was in a very good shape, i did run 2 - 3 times a week, i bicyckle about 40 km a weak, i did pratice taichi. And now i can only manage to do basic things just to suvieve, No exicise, no long walks, no heavy lifting.

If some of you have and advice how to use energy work, to restore my lost energy. Another thougt i have in my mind for many month, could it be a NEG whic is suking my life energy, out of me.

Hope you can help me. thank you:-)

Thomas

sleeper
22nd May 2009, 07:47 PM
are you on any medications and what are your health problems?

CFTraveler
22nd May 2009, 08:20 PM
And after you answer sleeper's post, I would ask you when this started; whether you're sleeping well, and has anything changed in your life? Then, depending on your answer I'd recommend supplementing your diet with Omega-3 supplements, and Gingko Biloba if you can get it. This helped me immensely for fatigue problems.
If you are vegan, then go for the flax omega 3.
The Psychic Self Defense forum has some stickied thread that may help you decide whether you believe you may have neg problems, although I'd search for physical reasons first.

space79
23rd May 2009, 07:21 AM
Thank you your answers.

First, i take no medication. My health problem is do to lack of physical en energy. my endurance is very low, so normal physical activite becomes difficult

I take a lot of exstra vitamin and mineral, also omega 3.
I still have some problem sleeping, but i have good night where i sleep ok. I have vistiing har acupuncture, for many month, and hes threading my spleen, he said thad my spleen energy is very low, and that can affect muscles.

I i had a neg how to get rid of it, i have read pysics selfdefense by Robert Bruce, but i cant figure out how to use the technics in the.

I think will check The Psychic Self Defense first

Thomas

ButterflyWoman
23rd May 2009, 09:27 AM
I developed a fatigue problem some years ago. I tried the mineral/vitamin supplements (which help somewhat but don't relieve the problem), went to the doctor, all the usual things, and not much helped.

Lately, the problem hasn't been nearly as bad. Here are some of the things that have changed. Some or none or all may apply, but I thought I'd just offer it.

1) I've lost some weight. Not a great deal, but some, and apparently I sleep better and more soundly now.

2) I got a new bed, with a much better mattress.

3) I moved house, and a LOT of weird symptoms I had have cleared up, which leads me to believe that the old house had a problem with mould or similar.

4) I started to exercise more. Not to excess, but I swim once a week and walk fairly regularly. It seems to help.

Do note that fatigue or sleep disturbance is often listed as a symptom of spiritual awakening, as well. I don't know if my fatigue problem was/is related to that, though I did have severe sleep disturbances for a long time (personally, I think it was mostly the probable mould, but I've no way to prove that).

It's also not a bad idea to begin simple rituals to cut all psychic ties and put defences up to make sure they aren't re-established. My mother is notorious for being a psychic leech, and when I finally, finally burnt or cut all of those ties and specifically shielded against her, my energy levels improved quite noticeably (believe me, I was surprised by that!). So, yes, basic psychic defence is always a good idea.

space79
23rd May 2009, 01:10 PM
Thank you "CaterpillarWoman"

I dont think exercise could help because, when it all started, i did execise alot and i felt great.

You mention something about your morther, that you cut all pyschÃÂ♥c ties to her.
How did you do that?
My morther is a energy vampire aswell, she alwayes seeks alot of attention, nothing bad about my morther i do love her very much, but i have not been succes shelding against her.

Thomas

ButterflyWoman
23rd May 2009, 02:19 PM
You mention something about your morther, that you cut all pyschÃÂ♥c ties to her.
How did you do that?
Have a read here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11648 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11648)

My morther is a energy vampire aswell, she alwayes seeks alot of attention, nothing bad about my morther i do love her very much, but i have not been succes shelding against her.
It takes considerable effort to successfully shield against someone like a parent. They indoctrinate you when you're very young and it's very difficult to get to all the ties and to keep the sheild going. I was estranged from my mother for fifteen years or so before I finally got all the ties cut and the shielding in place, actually. I think it's probably possible to remain in contact with someone and still protect yourself, but you have to do a LOT of work on yourself to remove all the "triggers" they've built in.

space79
23rd May 2009, 05:29 PM
Thank you CaterpillarWoman, i have read the topic about cutting the cord. I will try used this technique:-)

niki123
23rd May 2009, 11:19 PM
I felt tired suddenly and had no energy about 2 years ago and I was very low in Vit D and having a thyroid condition made it worse.I found a doctor who told me to take enormous amounts of Vitamin d for 1 1/2 years and then when I was still feeling tired I found another doctor and he changed my thyroid medication.I've been feeling like a new person ever since.

Lira
24th May 2009, 03:24 AM
As I am new to energy work, I cannot answer your question from that perspective. However...I have had chronic fatigue (CFIDS) and fibromyalgia for several years -- going on 11, I think. I have been very proactive, but it has been a long haul to search out each piece of the puzzle. I have hormone problems, viral problems, infections, etc., etc., etc. There wasn't one single thing that fixed this for me (I'd say I am at about 80% of 'normal' now). It was going through the paces of each issues and chipping away at them little by little. Among the other problems, being diagnosed and treated for long-term Lyme was one of the major improvers. My Epstein Barr levels were through the roof as well.

As to exercise, well, the newer research on chronic fatigue suggested that, whether as cause or just one of the symptoms, aerobic exercise is a major stressor -- oxygen actually is toxic to the body in this condition. This is why post-exertion fatigue is so commonly talked of amongst the CFIDS community. There have been stress-test-like studies done that show that control subjects improve conditioning on the second day of two-day testing. CFIDS subjects do worse.

I wish you fortitude in finding the right combination of healers and treatments -- and strength in treating and believing in yourself.

space79
24th May 2009, 06:34 AM
Hi Niki123 and Lire.

Thank you for your kindly replys:-)
My D vitamin level was normal, and they tjek for lyme diseses, and that was also normal. So im standing in no mandsland according to what is coursing the problem. But i have begun again to use NEW, to see if it can improve my condition.

Thomas

ButterflyWoman
24th May 2009, 06:41 AM
Oh, yes, I should have mentioned that I took up seriously doing energy work (specifically NEW). I do believe that's helped.

space79
24th May 2009, 05:56 PM
Thank you olderwise, it give me hope that NEW can help me:-)

Thomas