PDA

View Full Version : Solar plexus and navel Chakra

kmcoulib
18th January 2006, 10:38 PM
I want to start and intensive New program so I decided to read a little bit about the chakras. I'm a little confused. Robert Bruce recommends feeding the energy to the sub-navel chakras, well on some sites this is the sexual center the navel being above the navel and also called Solar plexus. On and on I come accross information stating that they are distinct aor they are the same center. Any help would be appreciated I wouldn't want to feed energy into the wrong one.

Thanks

CFTraveler
18th January 2006, 10:58 PM
Sub-navel (under navel), the sacral chakra (sex chakra)-named for the sacrum bone in it's general vicinity.
Solar plexus chakra is over the navel (like in the stomach area, where the ribs connect together in the front) not the one he recommends for storage.
It's possible he recommends the sub-navel area because it's close to the root chakra? Maybe he should let us know...

kmcoulib
19th January 2006, 08:26 PM
I went back to read asrtral dynamics and got some clarifications. The navel chakra is so big that it extend above and below the navel, which has confused people in the past. The solar plexus chakra is distinct. It comes down to 8 chakras and not seven as I've seen on most websites (or most books).

Thanks all.