PDA

View Full Version : Post your dreamsigns

micko
19th January 2006, 04:14 AM
I thought it would be cool if everyone posted the dreamsigns they have noticed reoccuring. I have only been writing mine down for about 2 weeks but at the end of each week I check the similarities in all of them.
Last weeks dreamsigns were: fights, my childhood house, and the beach or sea.
This week I have dreampt alot about war and the 1800's lifestyle :?

Note to self: stop playing so many war games and watching 'Deadwood'.

19th January 2006, 06:06 AM
Girls and fighting lately.
The girl dreams are good.hahaha

Beekeeper
19th January 2006, 07:40 AM
Shoes, babies, dogs, childhood home, paths. :)

Astralonaut
13th February 2006, 03:20 PM
I've already posted my most "spectacular" recurring dream sign here some time ago. Small but dangerous animals threatening me. I have encountered spiders, bees, ants and snakes. These are most interesting because they add a prophetic aspect - everytime they appear in my dreams, one day up to one week later some real-life troubles are waiting for me - nothing real bad so far, but things like problems on the job, an illness, loss of a tooth filling, series of general bad luck. So far I've never got bitten or stung in such a dream, not even really scared, just feeling threatened. I'm a little afraid that one day I will be bitten or stung, and that then something really bad is going to happen. My general interpretation of this is that these are either Negs appearing (see "Astral Spiders" in RB books), or just a symbolic warning from my higher self.

Another recurring dream sign is being in an elevator, most often the one in the house where I'm living, and the elevator not stopping at my floor and going out of control, up and down, with me unable to stop it and get out. I've not been able to get any meaning out of this. Maybe just my dream mind's interpretation of an unconscious OBE.

I also often find myself at one of the schools I attended, running and hiding in the floors, threatened by some bullies. This is probably just based on real life experiences.

jalef
13th February 2006, 06:13 PM
Stars are much brighter in my dreams and there are much more of them. and there are messages in the stars (words that are formed by them) that i mostly cant read because my analytical mind is shut down.

CFTraveler
13th February 2006, 10:53 PM
A house under construction. It can look like my grandfather's farm or my grandmother's house, the house I grew up in, a house I have never met in real life but I know it's mine, a hotel/mall/house. It may be by the beach but not always. The recurring theme is: It's mine, usually under reconstruction/renovation/expansion, sometimes other people are staying in it but we own it, I usually find I inherited it from my family or some lost relative, and we just recently moved into it and find the reality of it hard to reconcile to the house we already have.
There is usually a 'secret room' in it which is luxurious and clean, and may have some kind of treasure (artwork, special antique furniture, maybe some sort of beautiful rug). Usually I find the room by myself, and sometimes I find people living in an adjacent area, not as nice as mine.
I must have been in real estate in my other life!

Ziltron
14th February 2006, 06:03 AM
I also get a lot of antagonistic elevators, even as a little kid ^_^ What is it about elevators that makes them a symbol of being helplessly dragged somewhere?

Astralonaut
14th February 2006, 03:11 PM
The interesting thing is that in reality I'm in no way afraid of using an elevator, not even a little bit. And the one appearing most often in my dream - the one in my house - never caused any trouble with me inside, not once in 15 years of daily use. So it just can't be a processing of past real-life events, it must have some symbolic meaning.

gavi dvan
28th February 2006, 10:57 AM
No pants. :(

And every now and then ridiculously hot females whose mere presence in the same room as me should serve as a reality check in itself.

FlickeringThoughts
16th April 2006, 05:09 PM
I use to have a quite common recurring dream about a T Rex dinosaur knocking at my basement door. :) I would open the door and run and jump in my bed and hide under the covers, heh! Stopped at age 10 or so though. I haven't really noticed any recurring dreams since then..

But I do have a recurring theme sometimes : Brakes not working on a vehicle I'm trying to drive. Every time I try to drive in a dream, the brakes never work well. It's very frustrating. The other theme I have noticed sometimes, is the quick weakening of my bodily strength. This usually happens when I'm have a dream about a sport I'm trying to play. Especially basketball. I'll suddenly become very uncordinated and not be able to run, or dribble...in baseball I won't be able to throw the ball farther than a few feet..it's frustrating too :/ I haven't had these themes show up in awhile though. Maybe I finally shook em off. :)

Kevin

gavi dvan
17th April 2006, 06:19 AM
Also, bad things happening to my car, i.e. me crashing it or someone stealing it.
I've been driving without any insurance for nearly a year and I think I need to do something about it...!