PDA

View Full Version : Demonic experience

philipsmeyer
25th May 2009, 11:00 AM
hi I'm Philip

About a month ago I had a really disturbing experience and is looking for advice maybe?

After a few hours long dark black figures appeared in the distance. Every time I looked they seemed to get closer
and longer. When I realised they where real ; after along time of denail my body went pale with shock and I started running. All energy/life in the area seemed to disappear.

I somehow got lost while being chased/taunted/ laughd @ and seeing darkness and evil all around. falling/rolin of a cliff I seemed to fall straight into hell with many black/redish demonic figures al around waitin 4 my reaction. I somehow escaped
but frightened to death/ tride praying.
Read somewhere alcohol conects you to the lower astral. I have astral traveled before and seen some negs as you call them. wernt to frightning. but these where 'rrrrrrrr'.
I went to speak to this guy that has had sex with demons and ♥♥♥♥ but is now a christian and says he can/have seen angels/demons. He adviced me to never take lsd again as it wil happen again and get worse as he has spoken to many ppl in similar situations.

The guy also said a should get baptised but said im not ready yet. Havin difficulty sleeping, keep feelin cold energy vibrations all around especialy left leg/waist with fearful thoughts;witch is distracting. Might be ego induced as some nights okay/others not. No more nightmares though.
Question - what influence does demons have? only astral; thoughts?. Read bruces phychic self defence;have a qlink.
What Should I do next? Any advice appriciated.
Im only 21 btw
Best Regards

CFTraveler
25th May 2009, 04:22 PM
Hi Philip.

Demons are higher order beings, and they rarely take notice of humans- no one really knows how strong their influence can be, but the main influence can be fear.
I believe your friend was affected by the things he did and is interpreting his experiences differently.
I feel that certain substances do open you to lower realms, but the good thing is that we have the ability to make choices as to how we're going to live.
I would tell you to get someone to exorcise the place you live at, and realize that most of the things you are reporting are caused by fear.
If you want to get baptized do so, but it has to be something you want to do.
You can get any water and pour in on your head, it doesn't have to be done by an 'official' person- but it has to be your decision, not because of fear.

Good luck and God Bless.

beam
31st May 2009, 08:44 PM
i would offer the same advice as your friend's; to not consume hallucinogens or anything like them. i would also avoid alcohol (and i do! lol).

philipsmeyer
6th June 2009, 07:34 AM
Awe! thanx 4 the replies.
I'm able to sleep again and everything is going back to normal.
Fear has supcided*.No more psychedelics 4 me.
seems no longterm effects.
thanx
Guess just needed second opinion.