PDA

View Full Version : Could use another point of view.

almightyzentaco
27th May 2009, 04:00 PM
I've been dealing with a very bad energy problem for some time, in which my etheric body is winding itself tighter and tighter.
I'm trying to figure out what is causing this.

If there are any clairvoyants about, can you take a look and tell me what you see?
Any assistance is appreciated.

Thank you very much.

star
27th May 2009, 08:54 PM
Is that still happening?

Curiously, I think I could help you if you don't mind using GOM's chatroom. PM me with times you can be online? Cheers mate!

almightyzentaco
12th June 2009, 10:10 PM
Well, thank you Star for at least making an effort.
I'm beginning to feel like I have the plague here. No matter where I post nobody will respond to me.

I really need some help.

This problem is becoming very serious and painful. Something is wrapping up and ensnaring my etheric body.
It's so tight etheric flow is at a minimum, and apart from the constant feeling of being in mortal danger, it's extremly painful too. I'm pushing against whatever has me with all of my might, but to little avail.

Whenever I do NEW, and get my etheric arms out, something grabs them, folds them into myself, and then I can't move them. This has happened time and time again until I have almost no energy awareness, or ability to move energy.
It's like something is trying to eat me from the inside. I'm being wrapped into a cocoon. And every time I try to move energy with what I have left of my etheric body, that gets ensnared and enfolded too.

I feel this hot warm gooey feeling all over my body, as well as a horrible hollow pain in my limbs. My body is covered head to toe in what appear to be connection bumps ( I think they are rather sinkholes, where meridians are failing to get energy)
Whenever the problem furthers itself, new bumps appear. They are not only hard and painful, but there is this terrible burning energy that corresponds with them. Like twisted up and malevolent kundalini fire.

And with the lessening of energy I'm losing much of my conciousness.

It feels like th is problem is coming from my tan tien and the corresponding chakra in my back - as if something has control of them. But I cannot find a malevolent precence.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to find an answer to this for about a year, and it's getting worse and worse every day.

CFTraveler
12th June 2009, 10:13 PM
I'm sorry no one but star has offered- I myself have very poor clairvoyance and it's very spotty. I only know of one person and I think you have already talked to them.
If I see something I'll be happy to try to help, but I really don't think I'm qualified.

Tom
13th June 2009, 02:32 AM
Do you have a picture of yourself you could post?

star
13th June 2009, 03:30 AM
Hey man, did the stuff I did before help? I can only do so much before whatever is going on with you drains me.

Post that picture. A current one if possible.

Alaskans
13th June 2009, 06:26 AM
I really want to help you. Your name would be very usefull. Your internet name is too misleading for me(wich is pretty cool), good for hiding, but not for getting help. I view my effort to help you uncover this mystery as the village idiot saying something enlightening about politics to the mayor, that could only be thought up if you are a village idiot.

You had an adept reading:

I'm just going to tell you what I see. First of all, my guide made me sheild myself before I looked into your energy field. This is something she has not done before. I do see that you are energetically connected to other energies. These energies are not drawing energy from you, rather, you are giving your energy away to them. In an effort to control and manipulate people around you, you are quite litterally wasting your energy. This is not something anyone else can help you with. You have to change the behavior. You have to give up your need and desire to be in control.

Sending away your energy like this is not going to kill you. But it will weaken your physical energy. It will depress you. And it will certainly make people feel like they do not want to be around you. That is no way to live.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh or abrupt, but when I tap into the people you are sending this energy to, it feels like you have them in a strangle-hold. You are not doing them or yourself any good.
She certainly saw all that, although she had to translate it herself. I dont like what comes to mind when I read this myself. It is like she mistook the manipulative being she was looking at as you. As much as I am hoping to put a positive spin on this. How many people are recieving this energy?

What I understand from her observation is that your energy is being taken and altered by another being, and that energy is being given to others to influence them. I dont know if mischel percieved the intention of controlling others and that the energy given was negative.. or only saw that energy was being given to others, and did not percieve that it was positive energy, influencing people in positive ways. In the case of the nice theory, a good but over-exerting being is taking your energy against your consent but making you a nominee for the medal of honor later on. It could be that this being is actually you, perhaps a you from a past life. That would account for her thinking it was you, and also I really dont see how it is possible for any being to take energy from you like that without you getting something major in return. I really dont think it is possible for anyone to simply steal from another, negs can only take energy if the victim has a desire and the neg is fulfilling or feeding that desire (however small the desire may be). There must always be something given in return sooner or later. Even the devil had to offer Jesus all the beautifull chicks and bling bling he could ever want.

Did you respond to Robert?

by Robert Bruce on Sat May 30, 2009 1:16 pm

G'day,

I need more information on your history and current symptoms.

First and foremost, if you have any energy problems you need to shut down and ground.

I also suggest you get a checkup with your medical doctor, before you do anything else.

Many things will slow down the energy body. Heavier diet, etc.

Exercise to the point of exhaustion will completely shut down your energy body.

I'll say more when I hear back on your history and current symptoms.

Take care, Robert

I will try my own exploration, but I certainly cant beat mischel, so I will mainly use my brains.

Homework for you:
Feel out these beings that are being given the energy. Observe all you can from them and the energy they recieve. How many are there?
Try to cut the energy cord connecting you to the being sending the energy.
And then try grounding, forget about all of this for awhile, see how that helps.

Beekeeper
13th June 2009, 09:44 AM
This is the first I've seen of such posts, Almighty. Post that photo and I'll send you a private message if I get anything useful. I worry, however, that too many interpretations might muddy the waters. I'm assuming you've begun taking countermeasures against negs.

Alaskans
14th June 2009, 02:12 AM
Your right Beekeeper, best to keep clear.

If you listen to anything I say, listen to this, its my best bet. You've done shadow work right? If im not mistaken thats part of NEW?
A very likely explanation is the common phenomina of people who diligently cultivate themselves, become very good, but never do shadow work and leave thier shadow selves behind, the shadow selves then begin to act on thier own. I've had it happen to me quite a lot. I've even done black magic on others without making any effort to do so, yet I can track the energy back to me, as do others.

Beekeeper
14th June 2009, 10:36 AM
Alaskan means you should look at the parts of yourself you find unacceptable and begin to understand their place in your existence. If you're struggling to find these, look at what others do that get a reaction from you and ask yourself if you don't suppress the very qualities that you see in these people.

almightyzentaco
14th June 2009, 02:40 PM
I apprecaite all of the repsonses.

I wish I had noticed Robert Bruce responded to my earlier post. I eventually gave up on that and just went about actively trying to fix it myself before I even saw such a response.
I will respond to all of these as much as I can. Again, thank you for your help and concern. It means alot.

Robert Bruce wrote:

by Robert Bruce on Sat May 30, 2009 1:16 pm

G'day,

I need more information on your history and current symptoms.

First and foremost, if you have any energy problems you need to shut down and ground.

I also suggest you get a checkup with your medical doctor, before you do anything else.

Many things will slow down the energy body. Heavier diet, etc.

Exercise to the point of exhaustion will completely shut down your energy body.

I'll say more when I hear back on your history and current symptoms.

Take care, Robert

I have tried grounding extensively, and it does have a little effect of alleviating some of the pressure, but it doesn't stop the overall problem.
Sitting on the ground especially seems to lossen up my energy just a tad, and allow more vital energies to flow back in.
This lasts about only as long as I remain on the ground though. Attemping to ground via visualization methods just seems to make things worse. Eventually my mind hits this sort of field, which when it feels me pinging it it retracts and moves.
When that occurs my ether gets even more bound up.

I have been to the doctor a few times, especially since the energy restrictions seem to be doing bad things to my heart. But the doctor has given me a clean bill of health. I exercise moderately and have a pretty normal diet.

I would very much like to get in touch with Robert Bruce, as I greatly respect his abilities. It's unfortunate I missed that post of his.

Do you have a picture of yourself you could post?

I'll PM a recent photo to anyone who's intrested. Also, my name is Joshua, if that helps you out. Just let me know about the photo. And again, I thank you for your help.

I've thought about this issue for quite some time, and have done many different experiements to pinpoint what is happening.
Something seems to be affecting my tan tien and the corresponding power chakra on the back on a level I'm not aware of.

If I try to fix the problem too agressively I'll feel something I'm not controlling move, followed by a strange pinch, followed by further restriction of energy. The pinches quickly become bumps on the skin. As a matter of fact over the course of this these bumps have appeared over my entire body, spreading and moving as the problem does - and when an area collapses of energy a corresponding area of bumps go away. But instead of feeling clean and healthy , there just appears to be no energy getting there - good or bad. These areas ache duly, and sometimes are accompanied by sharp pain which can get pretty bad. All of my fingers on both hands have started to shake and wiggle somewhat randomly - which i have realized is caused by meridian shutdowns in correpsonding areas. It started with my pinky, but now the entire hand does it. If I hold out my fingers splayed, I cannot keep them still.

Tom
14th June 2009, 09:17 PM
A salt bath isn't just for negative entities. It is for drawing out blockages and stuck energy in general.

If you want to keep your picture off the search engines and still post it, you can use the possession and serious negs section. Only registered users can view it.

Anyway, stress management techniques in general could be good.

I actually had you in mind when I started the "etheric acupuncture" thread. The short version is that you can ask your Higher Self to do etheric acupuncture on you - especially when you are about to go to sleep, when it is easier to avoid getting in the way.

Alaskans
15th June 2009, 08:32 AM
Alaskan means you should look at the parts of yourself you find unacceptable and begin to understand their place in your existence. If you're struggling to find these, look at what others do that get a reaction from you and ask yourself if you don't suppress the very qualities that you see in these people.
Then theres an energy based aspect. I did a painting of a man in meditation, one side of his face was covered in interlocking
shadow people (like a puzzle)not bad, just confused, lonely, misdirected, on the the other side was light people holding hands in harmony, one was reaching over accross his forhead lovingly grasping a shadow persons hand and helping him over. In the middle of his forhead was the man looking out, like a king encouraging peace and unity between his people. It was going to be a magical masterpeice, but screwed up a bit on the physical part.

I made a robe and wore it on my last trip wandering around in the lower states (the robe in the picture). It seemed to have the ability to block energy, I could only send energy out my hands and face (wich was good training). It was designed perfectly for my trip, I ran into a lot of magical people and it protected me for the most part. I used it to gather energy underneith for my exhausting crash course on urban shamanism (I'll see if I can contact him btw, it was easy to do when he was teaching me, hes very capable in the astral). I also painted something on the back that automaticaly drew in energy from everywhere, it worked great the first day (but wore out after 3 days). The reason it blocked energy was probably because I made it with 1/2 synthetic material, and spread silicon over the surface... actually, when the silicon started wearing off it didnt block as well. You could try a rain coat (with hood) and rubber gloves, like those long thick chemical gloves. I'd even make you a robe if you wanted, if you dont mind looking like a jedi-wizard, will take me a few days. (Dont have anything more important to do anyways :P )

wstein
16th June 2009, 06:00 AM
I'll assume for the moment that you didn't have an NDE (near death experience). If you have, then it's a simple matter of not fully reattaching upon returning.

Its sounds more like you are being sucked into another dimension through a very small hole. This would account for the compressed feelings and the lack of available energy. If correct, you should also be having the feeling of diminishing (losing essence, not just lacking energy). Mere compression would make you feel crowded and possibly claustrophobic.

I am not able to access the original cause. I don't see any entities affecting you in the Earthly dimensions at this time.

You use the term 'winding'. Do you have a sense of wrapping around and around your self (like a roll of paper) or is that an attempt to convey being compressed from within?

almightyzentaco
16th June 2009, 06:40 PM
It feels like there is a large blanket of energy spinning around me, and each time it does so I become further and further wrapped up. It feels like this energy is coming from inside of me.

I found something out today, though.
If I pull the etheric material from my left to my right, and from my right to my left, back to front, front to back, and up to down, down to up, it frees me from feeling so compressed.

It's like my own ether is doing this to me.

Until I figure it out, at least I can unwrap myself to some extent now.

And yes, I feel diminished. Not just losing energy. It feels as if this were to compete itself, my being would be destroyed.

almightyzentaco
17th June 2009, 12:01 PM
I think I'm seeing a control device plugged into my power chakras at a very long distance.

I also seem to be surrounded by a fire field which is also very large - which is causing my energy to shut down due to agitation.

star
17th June 2009, 05:47 PM
I thought we removed the fire last time? It was elemental and being created by something if I recall.

Can you contact me via facebook messenger or GOM chat? I need a picture to do the distance stuff dawg. Still waiting for one. If you sent it to my email, I can't access it here.

almightyzentaco
17th June 2009, 08:11 PM
I will take a new one and email it to you soon.
I have a current obligation that's taking up my time.

If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, let me know. I would be deeply appreciative.

Again, thank you all.

star
17th June 2009, 11:59 PM
I will take a new one and email it to you soon.
I have a current obligation that's taking up my time.

If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, let me know. I would be deeply appreciative.

Again, thank you all.

Your beard isn't epic enough to protect you. Just kidding.

I'll take another crack at it, I suppose I can find you again. I should have memory of how your energy feels, should be able to psi view you with that. (No promises!)

almightyzentaco
21st June 2009, 07:18 PM
Here's a current picture of myself.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270 ... G_2983.jpg (http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/almightyzentaco/IMG_2983.jpg)

Again, thanks for any assistance given.

Tom
21st June 2009, 09:05 PM
To begin with I have prepared a series of 7 attunements for you to call in.

Energy Builder Attunements, By Stephanie Brail
The purpose of these attunements is to help build up the ability of the body’s energetic system to hold more higher energies. These attunements are good for healers to use, to help enhance the healing channel and allow a greater connection to spirit. They are also good to use for those suffering from any form of physical or emotional depletion, such as chronic fatigue syndrome or depression. They can also help bolster the energetic systems of people suffering from disease or imbalance of any kind. The Energy Builder Attunements work on all aspects of the energetic system - chakras, meridians, subtle bodies, etc. - and will go where needed to remove blockages and lift the vibration up to the next higher level.
You will receive a brief PDF manual and 7 attunements.

The easiest way to receive them is just to state out loud that you are calling them in. For example, "I am now calling in Energy Builder number 1." It might be best to call in one or two per day until you finish with all seven.

(A link to download the manual)
http://www.box.net/shared/static/l151spkjqd.pdf

Normally I don't like to say much about what I'm doing, but it sounds like this is a complicated situation and we should probably all say what it is we are bringing to the table so we can avoid doing conflicting things. I've also added energy to some things in the picture such as the ceiling light, the map, and the poster. When I was finished there was an unusual feeling of energy clinging to my face, but I was able to remove it fairly easily. Still, I would definitely suggest that a bit of shielding before getting involved is a good idea.

Beekeeper
22nd June 2009, 10:59 AM
Normally I don't like to say much about what I'm doing, but it sounds like this is a complicated situation and we should probably all say what it is we are bringing to the table so we can avoid doing conflicting things. I've also added energy to some things in the picture such as the ceiling light, the map, and the poster. When I was finished there was an unusual feeling of energy clinging to my face, but I was able to remove it fairly easily. Still, I would definitely suggest that a bit of shielding before getting involved is a good idea.

I agree and all I've done up to now is attempt to take a look. Since the photo resonates with a dream I had that I knew was related to this issue, I tend to concur that this is not a genuine neg issue but something self-created, perhaps in childhood even if it's only just begun to manifest. I'm also convinced that you will overcome it. I think Tom's attunements are a great idea and that he should touch base with Star about what he has been doing, as he has already been involved. The rest of us should hold off unless required. Should their efforts fail, you should follow your intuition in seeking help.

There's a least one protective spirit close to you right now. This is something I strongly sensed in your photo, along with your evident sadness.

22nd June 2009, 06:42 PM
Hey Mang,

What I am seeing is similar to what others are seeing as well as yourself. I see a lot of constriction in your meridians, both etheric and Qi meridians, and something wrapping itself around you and constricting you which seems to be being fed by one of your energy centers. I also see an overlay of 3 entities. All of this I am going to attempt to take care of soonish. What I need you to do is try and relax as much as possible when you are at home.

almightyzentaco
22nd June 2009, 07:56 PM
I really appreciate everyone's input. You guys have been great.

I have discovered something strange, which I thought I'd bring up. I was at work nearing an energetic collapse, when I went to take a break and poured water over my head. I realized that pouring water over my left knee had an amazingly strong impact.

It was like it hit the bunched up energy, and caused it to collapse and rest for a bit. Seems like my ether is being embued with so much fire in the wrong areas that physical elements are effecting my energy.

A bottle of rubbing alcohol, placed at a certain distance from my body, will have a very powerful effect as well. As if the problem areas are also outside of my body at a signifigant distance.

Again, thank you for all of your help. I hope this ends soon and I can get to doing some good myself, instead of just asking for help.

Beekeeper
22nd June 2009, 10:29 PM
That's great Almightyzentaco, you've had a breakthrough. Now, you can find out all you can about bringing fire energy into balance in your energy system and apply that.

Dr Robert Milne would also be an person of interest for you. If you go to the Conscious Media Network there's a free video you can watch where he talks about people reacting to substances as you did to the rubbing alcohol.

star
24th June 2009, 01:55 AM
Felt energy rebounding off the top of you? or around you in waves. Wierd! Made it difficult to figure out what was going on, it was like BIG ripples in a pond.

almightyzentaco
24th June 2009, 02:11 AM
Yeah, it's like there's alot going on around me, but my energy within me is mostly gone.

Something popped inside my neck today, and the energy restrictions got even worse.
I've noticed my ability to concentrate is getting very bad at this point.

I'm in a very heavy haze all of the time, and I'm so tired.

Anyway, thanks for looking guys.

star
24th June 2009, 02:17 AM
Did some quick work.. Saw something with long arms doing somthing nasty looking. Did my best to clear that and place some energy within your body to expand against your contraction. Brought along my hound. The mental plane gets wierd so i hope it actaully made some difference.

24th June 2009, 02:39 AM
Still not feeling any better after that work huh? Will keep up on you. If anyone notices anything energetically or metaphysically let me know? What I am going to do is manually go through his meridians and clean them out.

almightyzentaco
24th June 2009, 03:19 AM
I felt a little better after you worked on me, Jason. But there is something major wrong, and it just keeps getting worse.

It seems as if a major meridian has been pulled into another major meridian, causing energy backlash. I feel like the meridians in my upper legs are getting pulled into my middle.

I thought I would also add that it's very difficult to view my energy for some reason unless I take a very zoomed out view. I think whatever is affecting my energy is doing it from a massively large scale.

Tom
24th June 2009, 03:23 AM
The trouble with what I sent is that it has to be intentionally called in for it to work. If you don't call it in according to the directions I provided, I might as well have not sent it. For that matter, even the energy I sent to the room you were pictured in will only be minimally effective unless you choose to intentionally let it in.

star
24th June 2009, 06:30 PM
Smiling opens the gates on the back of the neck, I would suggest smiling as much as possible when working to fix this.. I know, sounds lame, please give it a go. If you have a face book I'll look at you in real time over chat, or if you use TheTaoBums, they have a live chat, or GOM, they have a live chat.

What I'm saying is that I want feedback right away, so I can better work on you. (if any of those methods are possible)

almightyzentaco
25th June 2009, 12:13 AM
I have been using your technique Tom. Thank you for sending it.

It hasn't really fixed the problem, but I'll continue to try it. I figure perhaps it takes time to work.

And Star, that might have to wait a bit. I don't have a webcam. If I have enough money, I can buy one after I get paid this week.

Again, thanks for all of your input.

star
25th June 2009, 12:25 AM
I have been using your technique Tom. Thank you for sending it.

It hasn't really fixed the problem, but I'll continue to try it. I figure perhaps it takes time to work.

And Star, that might have to wait a bit. I don't have a webcam. If I have enough money, I can buy one after I get paid this week.

Again, thanks for all of your input.

Actually, no webcam required - just typing like MSN messenger. Sorry to sound like I meant face- to -face chat.

Beekeeper
26th June 2009, 11:08 AM
How's it going Josh? Any change? Further insights?

almightyzentaco
26th June 2009, 07:41 PM
Unfortunately, it's actually getting much worse.

Tom
26th June 2009, 09:11 PM
Because it is cutting you off from normal energy flow using your own energy and we keep adding more energy?

Maybe it would help to know more about when this began - what was going on in your life and what were some of the earliest symptoms you can identify looking back on it? You can probably recognize signs that you may have overlooked at the time because now you know what it was turning into.

almightyzentaco
27th June 2009, 12:10 AM
Well, it's a rather long and complicated story. But essentially this is what happened.

I was under severe attack by demonic forces for many years. They were constantly messing with my energy in all sorts of terrible ways. I was always having to remove some new control device or other.

Anyway, they were removed for good about a year ago. At that point I felt my energy slowly winding tighter.

It took a long time to get as bad as it is now, but it seems like they did something to my vital energy centers, causing them to malfunction. It feels like something is spinning the wrong way.

Also though, there is certainly still something actively messing with me, I think it might just be a left over thouthform on some obscure plane - diligantly doing it's task without input from it's creators.

almightyzentaco
27th June 2009, 09:26 AM
Guys, I'm going to have to ask anyone who is working on me to halt for now. My energy is heading towards a collapse and I seem unable to slow it.

I do appreciate all of the input and assistance though. Thank you.

Beekeeper
27th June 2009, 09:30 AM
Good luck. Let us know how things go.

almightyzentaco
29th June 2009, 06:57 PM
If anyone knows of any realy skilled healers who are taking new cases, let me know.

This is getting unmanagably bad.

Xanth
29th June 2009, 08:52 PM
If anyone knows of any realy skilled healers who are taking new cases, let me know.

This is getting unmanagably bad.
Any chance that these "demonic forces", as you put it, are just a reflection of something within you?
Causing yourself undue stress which you're reading as attacks?

I've tended to find that what people call "demonic attacks" upon themselves generally turns out to be nothing more than self inflicted wounds.

CFTraveler
29th June 2009, 09:32 PM
And when he says 'self inflicted', he doesn't mean 'you were asking for it', he means 'an aspect of yourself is creating this for some mysterious reason known only to that aspect of yourself'.

i_am_beth
29th June 2009, 09:49 PM
I have a thought that I haven't seen proposed yet.....tho I did skip the middle posts. What about surrendering to the process? Perhaps this is about remaking yourself anew - i.e. starting over from scratch? The resistance certainly seems to be increasing the energy drain. Maybe the opposite approach deserves a try? Sometimes the easiest way through something is to go right through the center to the other side. Basically what I'm trying to say is embrace it rather than fight and see if there is something new to experience or to learn.

In the meantime: One simple technique I use to raise energy is simply to imagine myself as a deflated balloon and with each breath fill up more and more. Then tie the balloon off to hold onto the energy. Something else comes to mind that will probably sound crazy, but works for me - when my energy system needs a reboot I take a couple of Ibuprofen at bedtime. In the morning I feel better.

Please continue the updates!

CFTraveler
29th June 2009, 09:59 PM
I like this idea (it's one I adopted when things got really scary) and it worked for me. However, I think he has to be ready for it, and I don't see that yet.
But, I could be wrong.

Xanth
29th June 2009, 10:31 PM
And when he says 'self inflicted', he doesn't mean 'you were asking for it', he means 'an aspect of yourself is creating this for some mysterious reason known only to that aspect of yourself'.
Nailed it.
Thanks for clarifying it. :)

almightyzentaco
30th June 2009, 12:27 AM
I tried giving in to it.

It does very bad things to me, restricting energy flow until I'm so low on ether I can barely think or focus. And when I run low on chi, I get horrible sharp pains.

It doesn't really seem like something I should be giving in to.

Xanth
30th June 2009, 02:44 AM
I tried giving in to it.

It does very bad things to me, restricting energy flow until I'm so low on ether I can barely think or focus. And when I run low on chi, I get horrible sharp pains.

It doesn't really seem like something I should be giving in to.
Have you tried the basics? Smudging with Sage?

star
30th June 2009, 03:41 AM
Make a facebook page so we can chat big guy.

- I just want to see you get over it.

Tom
30th June 2009, 05:42 AM
Another passive approach: play this mp3 continuously on loop. It doesn't have to be very loud; loud enough that you can hear it when you are paying attention to it is good enough.

It is the Mahamritunjaya Mantra, and it is used for healing on all levels.

http://www.box.net/shared/static/x9cadmtrrh.mp3

This rtf file explains the mantra and that it is to be shared for free, so long as this file comes with it.

http://www.box.net/shared/static/sy2dy0skf5.rtf

Dalai Lama chanting

Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra

From the Rig Veda

This CD of the Dalai Lama chanting this ancient mantra from the Rig Veda (Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra) was recorded by one of his disciples, with the Dalai Lama's permission. At first he refused, but then he agreed; saying that it must never be sold, it can only be given. If you share it with others, please include this note and ask that they do the same.

Maha Mritvuniava Mantra
Om Tryambakam yajamah
Sugandhim pushti vardhanam
Urvarukamiva bondhanan
Mrityor mukshiya mamritat

Translation: I meditate on, and surrender myself to, the Divine Being who embodies the power of will, the power of knowledge, and the power of action. I pray to the Divine Being who manifests in the form of fragrance in the flower of life and is the eternal nourisher of the plant of life. like a skillful gardener, may the Lord of Life disentangle me from the binding forces of my physical, psychological, and spiritual foes. May the lord of Immortality residing within me free me from death, decay and sickness and unite me with immortality.

Explanation: This is a healing and nourishing mantra and is in a sense, "the Heart of Vedas." The healing force awakened by this mantra sends forth its
ripples from body to psyche and from psyche to soul. It strengthens our powers of will, knowledge and action, thus unblocking the flow of enthusiasm, courage and determination. The vibration of this mantra awakens the internal healing force while attracting nature's healing agents, creating an environment where the forces from both origins converge. This mantra connects us to the healer within and helps us receive the full nourishment from food, herbs, or any discipline undertaken for our total well being.

If you totally can't stand it, just play it when you aren't even in the room with the intent that its vibrations will soak into the walls.

If you can find a rudraksha bead mala, you can place it on the speakers and wear it around your neck when you go out. Rudraksha in particular is known for soaking up the energy of mantra and then radiating it out for healing.

almightyzentaco
7th July 2009, 06:41 AM
I hate to keep bugging you guys, but I can't find any answers elsewhere.

It's gotten extremely bad. If anyone knows any excellently skilled healers, let me know.
I need someone who really knows their stuff. Someone who can scan deep within the energy and remove constructs and the like.

I'll keep my search up too.

Again, thanks for all of your assistance.

almightyzentaco
7th July 2009, 11:14 AM
I believe the problem is coming from my eigth chakra up.

This page http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =198495623 (http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=198495623) explains about them, and I believe these are what's being messed with.

Does anyone know anything about them and how to clear them?

Xanth
7th July 2009, 01:45 PM
I believe the problem is coming from my eigth chakra up.

This page http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =198495623 (http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=198495623) explains about them, and I believe these are what's being messed with.

Does anyone know anything about them and how to clear them?
I get the sense that you're really trying to reach for an explanation.
I also get the sense that you know exactly what is up, but you're... not willing to admit it for some reason.

Xanth
7th July 2009, 02:01 PM
Another passive approach: play this mp3 continuously on loop. It doesn't have to be very loud; loud enough that you can hear it when you are paying attention to it is good enough.

It is the Mahamritunjaya Mantra, and it is used for healing on all levels.

http://www.box.net/shared/static/x9cadmtrrh.mp3

This rtf file explains the mantra and that it is to be shared for free, so long as this file comes with it.

http://www.box.net/shared/static/sy2dy0skf5.rtf
Dude!
Oh man... that mp3 is awesome.
I'm playing it while here at work... and damn, it's just resonating deep within.

Thank you very much for posting this. :)

almightyzentaco
8th July 2009, 11:58 PM
If I knew what was up, I would be fixing this problem. Not wallowing around in pain and misery.

The reason I seem like I am grasping is that this problem is affecting so many different aspects of my energy and psyche, it's hard to know where it's coming from.

Regardless, the input is appreciated.

star
9th July 2009, 12:35 PM
I remember that you had a girl stuck up there once. Is that a piece of you? Hey man - I can "try" to go into that area but my clairvoyance fails me twice as often when I got to interperet "higher"

almightyzentaco
9th July 2009, 11:06 PM
No offense Star, but I was trying to find someone really adept to take a look.

Every time someone has taken a look, me included, the problem instantly gets way worse. As if whatever has me in this is fleeing being seen. I need to find soemone subtle and fast.

Tom
10th July 2009, 12:46 AM
Unless you can get Robert Bruce to work on you, or Aunt Clair over at River of Enlightenment, you aren't going to find anyone here who can do better than Star. Doubly so after kicking him in the teeth - willingness to try counts even more than talent.

You didn't even try the MP3 file, did you?

almightyzentaco
10th July 2009, 03:02 PM
I was using the mantra before you suggested it. Thanks though. It does have some effect.

17th July 2009, 10:16 PM
Ok, I will share what I am seeing.

I hate to call the attack card here, but that's what seems to be happening *rolls eyes*

What it seems to be doing is mess with things one way, stop doing that, program something another way, and generally switch tactics often to avoid detection. It actually doesn't seem to be around most of the time, actually, and appears to be very good at hiding it's tracks.

I am doing heavy work on you now and will give you a call.

almightyzentaco
17th July 2009, 10:57 PM
Thank you Jason, that work was EXTREMELY helpful.

Thanks to everyone for your assistance. I am doing alot better since Jason helped me, but I still have alot to clean up here.
I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

Bless you all for your help in my time of need.

star
18th July 2009, 03:58 AM
I'm glad your doing better, have you thought about upping your perceptions and astral skills when you heal up - so you can detect and fight that sort of thing off in the future?

almightyzentaco
18th July 2009, 07:34 PM
I'm just going to worry about healing for a bit.

After having a day to heal, I can see that there is still something binding up my energy. There is something important that is very weak and tired, and feels like it's gonna break.

Jason removed something which was making it difficult for people to see me. If anyone is up for it, I could use some help locating the problem.

Viewing me now should be alot easier, if you are intrested. Also, I believe all of the entities have been removed. So it shouldn't be dangerous at this point.

Thanks for all of yoru help guys.

almightyzentaco
31st July 2009, 08:52 PM
Hey guys. Just an update for anyone who's still following this.

I finally see the problem, and why my energy has been shutting down.
There is on the akashic plane something that is telling my energy to plug into it. After doing so, it's causing my energy to mispercieve things, and thereby essentially turn itself inside out.

If anyone knows how to work on the akashic plane and is willing to take a look, I'd be in your debt.

Doing what I can to fix it myself.

Alaskans
13th August 2009, 09:08 PM
I'm very happy you are doing better almighty, I can see you are a very good being, so the desire to help you never really left my thoughts. Thank you Jason, and whoever assisted with you. I am not real big, but if I am so moved we will help to prevent any more problems in the future if the oportunity comes. One good thing that came out of it is it has made me reconsider staying out of the fight. In the end we all may be drawn into it, I feel this is the time to strenghten and prepare for war.