PDA

View Full Version : Had a salt bath...

micko
19th January 2006, 07:41 AM
Had a salt bath today to see if anything happend and to see if I had any negs attached to me. I havent been ill or had any neg attacks but I was bored and had time to burn :). Got some pool salt which says its 99.8% sea salt and is in the form of large crystals... 25kg for $7.. bargain! Got it home and filled the bath with luke warm water (its summer over here). Put about 4 cups of it in and climbed on in. Now I am 6'4" so its impossible to fit all my limbs in the bath at one time ;p. I moved around a few times to get fully submerged.
I ended up staying in there for about half an hour and the only sensation I felt was pressure on my naval area... probably from the kebab I ate earlier :shock:. So that would mean that I should be relatively neg free? Was a relaxing half hour none the less. My cat was utterly amazed and sat there staring at me the whole time as he has never seen me take a bath before (I always shower before you say anything :roll: ).

CFTraveler
19th January 2006, 02:39 PM
That's what I use but in the shower. I put the pellet on my hand, put some Lavender Body Wash in my hand and use the pellet as a 'scrubbie'. It makes me feel super clean. :lol:

21st January 2006, 02:21 AM
Had a salt bath today to see if anything happend and to see if I had any negs attached to me. I havent been ill or had any neg attacks but I was bored and had time to burn :). Got some pool salt which says its 99.8% sea salt and is in the form of large crystals... 25kg for $7.. bargain! Got it home and filled the bath with luke warm water (its summer over here). Put about 4 cups of it in and climbed on in. Now I am 6'4" so its impossible to fit all my limbs in the bath at one time ;p. I moved around a few times to get fully submerged.
I ended up staying in there for about half an hour and the only sensation I felt was pressure on my naval area... probably from the kebab I ate earlier :shock:. So that would mean that I should be relatively neg free? Was a relaxing half hour none the less. My cat was utterly amazed and sat there staring at me the whole time as he has never seen me take a bath before (I always shower before you say anything :roll: ).
I think it means your skin is fine.

stargazer
21st January 2006, 03:45 AM
Have you tried the blue ink trick yet? I inked some moles, and started to feel energetic brushing under my ear where there were two small lumps under my skin.. I circled them as well, and two weeks later (whereupon they burst, scarred, and healed)... I've eradicated the lumps entirely. (They had been there for years) That's a good way to check for neg attachments, too!