PDA

View Full Version : My new theory on attacks

watrinh
6th June 2009, 02:21 AM
As you may all realize, the more cultivated you become, the more vulnerable you are to invasion. People say that you are unable to stay balanced psychologically, unable to destroy all your inner fears, and these fears create holes into your inner being. I can say that this is very true, but don't we all have fears? Doesn't those who are not cultivated also have fears? So why are they not attacked like those that are more advanced spiritually?

My theory...
I find that the more you cultivate the more energy you accumulate. The gates of human consciousness that is governed by the physical body can only hold so much energy. After a while, you overload your own internal until you have no inner space left. That's when your being starts to expand into universal astral territory. I also believe this is the reason for the nervous entropy you guys have spoken of in these forums.

When that happens, your fears can seep into other people's territories and influence them. This gives people the right to attack to diminish the fear waves that comes from your inner being. So spirits attack to keep their auric fields balanced from your fear waves.

There are a few ways to cope with this issue. The first and most obvious is to diminish all your inner fears and insecurities. The second is to send love force to whoever is attacking you to merge the fear and love opposites together and restore the territorial boundaries. The third (I just came up with this, don't know if it works) is to manifest the negative opposite of your positive energy cultivation and send it throughout your whole being.

wstein
6th June 2009, 03:26 AM
When that happens, your fears can seep into other people's territories and influence them. This gives people the right to attack to diminish the fear waves that comes from your inner being. So spirits attack to keep their auric fields balanced from your fear waves. I don't see that one's 'right to attack' is changed based on what you do. They may respond to your intrusions but the right to attack has always been there or never has been there.

There are a few ways to cope with this issue. The first and most obvious is to diminish all your inner fears and insecurities. The second is to send love force to whoever is attacking you to merge the fear and love opposites together and restore the territorial boundaries. The third (I just came up with this, don't know if it works) is to manifest the negative opposite of your positive energy cultivation and send it throughout your whole being. There are other ways to respond which do not involve returning the intrusion. Shielding and reflecting back come to mind.

As far as sending 'positive energy' this exactly what started the problem in the first place.

I find that the more you cultivate the more energy you accumulate. The gates of human consciousness that is governed by the physical body can only hold so much energy. After a while, you overload your own internal until you have no inner space left. That's when your being starts to expand into universal astral territory. Therefore I suggest that this approach is NOT really going to help.

watrinh
6th June 2009, 04:03 AM
I don't see that one's 'right to attack' is changed based on what you do. They may respond to your intrusions but the right to attack has always been there or never has been there.

I suppose what I meant was this gives them a just reason to attack if your energies so happens to be influencing their territory.

As far as sending 'positive energy' this exactly what started the problem in the first place.

I find that the more you cultivate the more energy you accumulate. The gates of human consciousness that is governed by the physical body can only hold so much energy. After a while, you overload your own internal until you have no inner space left. That's when your being starts to expand into universal astral territory. Therefore I suggest that this approach is NOT really going to help.

Actually, I believe sending the opposite positive force to an attacking force neutralizes the attack.

wstein
7th June 2009, 02:09 AM

I find that the more you cultivate the more energy you accumulate. The gates of human consciousness that is governed by the physical body can only hold so much energy. After a while, you overload your own internal until you have no inner space left. That's when your being starts to expand into universal astral territory. Therefore I suggest that this approach is NOT really going to help. Actually, I believe sending the opposite positive force to an attacking force neutralizes the attack. Properly done, it indeed has that effect.

However, it doesn't matter, your energy is still 'spilling over' into the 'universal territory'. The specialized form does not change the fact that it is YOUR energy directed outward affecting others. Even worse, it has intent to destructively invade.

You spill on me, I 'balance' by spilling on you, you counter by spilling the opposite on me. Where does it end? In more conventional settings, this would be called a feud. In feuds there usually are no winners.