PDA

View Full Version : Angelic Consciousness

Aunt Clair
13th June 2009, 05:22 AM
A member of this forum sent me a pm asking me why a mate saw angel wings on them . It is a good question that I would like to open to a topic.

Imho,when the human energy body is clairvoyantly witnessed it is a common occurence for wings to become apparent .The shape , colour and position of the wings can be useful in determining the stage of development. All humans have within them their angelic consciousness which can unite with them or remain external to them . When a human begins to develop their angelic consciousness , wings will appear and sometime later, when this has developed somewhat more, then the wings will appear in a different form indicating that progress.

I believe that there is a predictable continuum of angelic consciousness development which is integral to the manifestation of the Human Energy Body and by that I mean to imply that as humans develop their angelic consciousness , their wings appear and continue to change as a clairvoyantly witnessable event heralding their progress.

My Proposed hierarchy ;
adult sized glowing light energy body without wings~ Ishim

small ineffectual cupid wings at the shoulder and/or infant or child like angel~Bene Elohim

medium adolescent to adult sized angel wings like an Eagle in shape from shoulder to hips the ~ Guardian Angel

wider massive angel wings from shoulder to hips but scallop shaped tapered to a tip long and thinly at each end
~Malakhim or messenger Angel
united Guardian Angel /Higher Self ~light body taller than adult thinner than human

tiny wings of Hermes on the ankle and at the head as on a cap , assigned missions ~ Apostolic Angel

black male infinity angel /white female eternity angel
black swan winged death angel

elemental angels fire , water , earth , air , purple lunar and yellow white solar angels 2006 sept
eye of storm angel

2 pairs of large wings rching above the shoulders to the toes often in roman garb ~ Arch Angel

4 elemental; rainbow angel
giant purple ethereal angel
giant green fire angel

4 bodied 4 animal faces of the sphinx adult size with human arms and legs angelic wings ~Cherubim
4 body white pink lily angel
dragon winged angel
4 dragon headed angel

7 headed crystal dragon angel
8 headed from spine ; 4 golden above 4 silver below
composite angel with 10 totemic bodies with the crowning head a phoenix 5 above and 5 below on Tree of Life

giant eagle beaked eagle legged annunaki angel with arch angel wings-Annunaki Angel
giant human form long biblical priest robes with several pairs of wings ~Melchiezedekian Angel

2 twin angelic forms giant sized facing the magician on either side often pink or silver white -Irim

3 pairs of wings the last to appear extremely tall and thin often entirely dark blue to blue ebony even the face
wings arched above the shoulder to the front of the body ~ Seraphim

4 golden beast back to back four bodies joined at spine with four faces the size of a round coffee table -Thrones

4 bodies each with four extended from them making a sphere of 36 angels

et cetera...

boris
13th June 2009, 09:08 PM
cool, is angelic consciousness different to buddha or christ consciousness? im going with a friend to see a medium he knows soon, ill see if i got me some wings.

Aunt Clair
2nd August 2009, 10:50 AM
Yes it is . The Angelic Consciousness is part of the path of each human ascension despite their religious persuasions or lack thereof . Both Christ and Buddha have Cosmic Consciousness which transcends time . That is they continue to teach with great love to all of humanity.