PDA

View Full Version : angels and demons

Olivertwisted
15th June 2009, 09:21 PM
Are angels still angels if they lose their wings? Can they grow back? Can they still go to heaven?

What happens to a demon who eats the wings of an angel? Does he become more or less powerful? What's the punishment for a demon if he pulls off her wings and eats them. Is an angel allowed to touch an angels wings without permission?

If an angel tells a demon to leave their sanctuary and they don't, what happens to them? Will they feel so compelled it would take all their willpower to stay?

If an angel opens a door that a demon put a cursed seal on, what happens to the angel? Does it effect the angel or would it just neutralize the seal?

Anyone well versed in folklore?

CFTraveler
15th June 2009, 09:56 PM
I don't think angels or demons look the way we describe them- I some people see angels with wings, some people see them as 'beings of light' and interpret their aura as wings, etc. So I think all those questions about wings being removed or eaten, etc. are about form, and I'd look for a functional description. For example:

Are angels still angels if they lose their wings? Can they grow back? Can they still go to heaven? Here the prevailing thought is that heaven is a place someone has to 'go' to, and therefore, in the material world to 'fly' 'up' they need wings. However, the origins of the idea of heaven are not of a place (biblically speaking) and it can be considered a metaphor for many things: A state of grace, a way to be that isn't physical, and implies happiness, and one of the nonphysical planes ("I knew a man that was taken up to the seventh heaven", for example.) Metaphysicians can even see heaven as a state of potentiality, the realm of ideas. So the idea of wings is just a physical representation for the ability to access this state, or place.

What happens to a demon who eats the wings of an angel? I can only get two meanings from this: A vision (in which there is symbolism in the message) or a physical description of a process that is not understood otherwise. For example, one way to look at this is that the demon is a negative entity that takes energy, and 'consuming wings' could be interpreted energetically- another way to look at it is to see two opposing forces neutralizing each other. The positive energy of the angel would lift the vibrational level of the demon making both of them neutral.

If an angel tells a demon to leave their sanctuary and they don't, what happens to them? Will they feel so compelled it would take all their willpower to stay? Frankly, if Higher Order beings feel compelled to feud, I would ask why. Angels and demons are not physical beings that need territory. Territory is a physical phenomenon. So I'd ask the experiencer how they got this information, and what can it mean in their life. Are they having some sort of 'invasion' theme going on in their life?

If an angel opens a door that a demon put a cursed seal on, what happens to the angel? If the angel is powerful enough to override the curse, then I suppose it could neutralize it. I guess the question would be, why would the Angel want to?

lightningbug
16th June 2009, 12:58 AM
angels aren't humans with wings stapled to their backs :?

Olivertwisted
16th June 2009, 01:14 AM
Yeah, they usually aren't human.

Timotheus
16th June 2009, 04:25 PM
:D

Olivertwisted
16th June 2009, 09:40 PM
Yeah, that was beautiful. If a neg possessed you though and you used it's energy would you still call that you? Do you think negs can only operate through our own soul mechanisms? I used to think that too, not so sure anymore. Would you be willing to call the negs energy you? I wouldn't.

Assuming you believe in negs that is.

I was actually thinking more in terms of physically oriented conspiracy stuff though. It's for a story I'm writing.

CFTraveler
16th June 2009, 10:01 PM
Sounds like an interesting story.

Palehorse Redivivus
17th June 2009, 01:06 AM
Yeah, that was beautiful. If a neg possessed you though and you used it's energy would you still call that you? Do you think negs can only operate through our own soul mechanisms? I used to think that too, not so sure anymore. Would you be willing to call the negs energy you? I wouldn't.

In my experience, not only do negs act autonymously and independently of our beliefs and "soul mechanisms," parts of ourselves can as well. The difference is that you can re-integrate a soul fragment if you can somehow get it to agree to this, whereas a neg (or any other entity) will not integrate as part of your own system. Hypothetically you might be able to reduce a neg's energy to the point that you can "digest" the entity (and likely make yourself nauseous in the process), but there won't be the same sort of "snapping into place," which in my experience also comes with some sort of high speed memory download, that you get if it's one of your own.

Neil Templar
17th June 2009, 01:24 AM
not sure if this is helpful or not, but i've had several experiences( dreams, phasing experiences) which match very closely a very good friend of mine's, that were basically myself, and my friend, sometimes together, and sometimes on our own.
what we both described was spending time, in what was almost an office(work) environment, transmuting demon's energy and turning them toward the light...
it was a never ending process, that at the time felt more like a job than anything else.

we both had the same dream/experience, within 24 hours of each other one time.

Timotheus
17th June 2009, 09:11 AM

Palehorse Redivivus
17th June 2009, 07:32 PM
perhaps when one ceases to cyclically re-cognize themself as an independant energy source, then 'other' will also cease to be cyclically attracted (conflict begets conflict), as well as free much up which had been repulsed from them to NOW be re-membered inter-dependently as 'you'.

I would say we're both. The universe is the Source of all energy, but humans are a source of human energy. If we identify solely with the former, we leave ourselves open to anything that wants the latter; if we identify solely as an energy source *without* acknowledging the rest of the universe, we're detached from Source and in the position of having to consume the energy of others. While most humans don't feed on the energy of others directly, we're still in a position of having to consume other life to survive, so I'd say we're somewhere in between.

On that note, I have known a person who is an energy vamp, but was honest and non-threatening about it and respectful of boundaries, so I was able to respond in kind. If she was feeling a bit low, I'd simply raise some extra and send it over; not much different from conducting a healing session. I can verify that this condition was not a matter of belief -- it was a condition of the energy body, roughly analogous to a physical condition that you can't change just by believing it so, but generally not seen as something to be "fixed" either. People in this condition simply can't process "raw" energy into something they can use, and so they have to get the already processed energy from another, usually human source. Interacting with this person was sort of fascinating in itself -- what I noticed was that even when they're not taking energy, they're like a walking vortex that's constantly keeping anything close to them in motion. This is an aspect of the Destroyer archetype, which breaks up everything stagnant and keeps it moving; a necessary and vital function in the grand scheme of things. Since we were on friendly terms, this manifested in an intriguing way, where they had a talent for stirring up random epiphanies, without trying, in even casual mundane conversation. :shock:

I would guess entities we would consider negs are in a similar position; the problem is that with them it's not just that they need energy (don't we all?); but that they're coercive, invasive and at the more intelligent levels, malicious about it, too. Dropping resistance and sense of self actually encourages them to use you as a free buffet, since not having to invest any energy in the process of taking yours makes their job much easier. What I found was that while yes, energy is free and abundant -- in practice the universe interpreted this as "my energy is free to anything that wants to take it," and by the time every critter and leechy person in the neighborhood had their fill, there was barely enough left to power my body. Once I started defining my personal boundaries, and considering my energy mine from the point at which it enters my system to the time when it cycles back out again, suddenly I was feeling phenomenal.

Decreasing conflict within certainly helps, but it's not a cure-all. I see negs, even the intelligent ones, a lot like wild animals, in the sense that the perception between us is so different that a "diplomatic" approach probably isn't going to work very far beyond "in the next three seconds, you're going to leave my house, either in one piece or several; it's all the same to me really." You don't have to feel hostility toward them, as they're just doing what they do -- but just as if you were to be attacked by a wild animal, you're going to have to find a way to decisively prevent it from being able to attack you further if you hope to get away uninjured, and that may require the use of force. Resolving your own internal conflict helps in the sense that if you're agitated, fearful and panicky, the animal will probably get even moreso -- but even if you're as calm as the Buddha, you've still got a situation on your hands.

Neo
17th June 2009, 10:16 PM
Based on my feelings amongst other things I believe that "demons" came first.

Timotheus
18th June 2009, 09:15 AM

Neo
18th June 2009, 09:42 PM
this square that holds you is the inversion of higher geometry (fol)

Flower of Life?

Blue Mage
17th July 2009, 03:17 PM
I read somewhere that Archangels often look like silver snakes with golden tongues. Seems kind of odd to me, but I think it came from a source I consider reputable.

CFTraveler
17th July 2009, 03:23 PM
I read somewhere that Archangels often look like silver snakes with golden tongues. Seems kind of odd to me, but I think it came from a source I consider reputable. Well, in ancient middle eastern mythology angels were described as winged serpents, and in the Garden of Eden myth the word for 'serpent' is the same word used to describe a specific type of angel (I think it's a seraph, but I could be wrong, it's been a while since I used to study these things.)

Aunt Clair
2nd August 2009, 09:33 AM
Are angels still angels if they lose their wings? Can they grow back? Can they still go to heaven?
angels do not require wings to travel these are manifestations of the energy body but the energy body flies without need for wings .

What happens to a demon who eats the wings of an angel? Does he become more or less powerful? What's the punishment for a demon if he pulls off her wings and eats them. Is an angel allowed to touch an angels wings without permission?
Consuming the energy of a human projecting as an angel or consuming the energy of an angel is an act of dark aggression and it will not increase power but lower it and lower the vibration .

If an angel tells a demon to leave their sanctuary and they don't, what happens to them? Will they feel so compelled it would take all their willpower to stay?
When an angel lights up the room the space the realm darkness cannot exist there . Within the light there can be no shadow .

If an angel opens a door that a demon put a cursed seal on, what happens to the angel? Does it effect the angel or would it just neutralize the seal? An angel feels the pain of those with negative vibration and angels feel the pain of the the "cursed". An angel is not diminished by doing service for God , its power increases when it serves in love and light .