PDA

View Full Version : Brow Chakra incident

tkoking3
18th June 2009, 06:20 PM
Hi everyone, today while I was meditating (practicing keeping my mind clear) a strange thing happened. My brow chakra began to throb, then it felt as if someone put there finger through the center or it in a hook fashion and began pulling up. Like they were trying to pull the chakra out of my head. Now I didn't feel that anyone else was there but I couldn't think of a better way to describe it. Sometimes during the day my brow chakra will buzz or throb lightly but nothing as intense as this. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what this might have been? Thanks all

CFTraveler
18th June 2009, 07:05 PM
This is more common you would think- it's a brow chakra development symptom. I've experienced it when doing energy work in trance, and there are instances of this mentioned in various places in the forums. I don't think it's anything to worry about, unless it gives you pain. Then I'd recommend doing lots of grounding and base chakra work.
Other than that, you're golden.

Blaze
19th June 2009, 03:47 AM
I get this on rare occasions during the day, usually when I'm alone. Not so often during meditation though, unless I shift focus there and force it.

I don't know the specifics of why it happens (they likely vary depending on the person), but I think it is energy body development that is happening behind-the-scenes.