PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming An Exit

sterlingknight
19th June 2009, 03:21 PM
Very sorry I couldn't search all 800 some odd forum topics in this Dreaming Forum, and this may be odd, I don't know.

I have had the experience of slipping into a trance state instead of falling asleep, and it was great, exciting, and I've wanted to do it again and control it the next time around, and I wanted to do it this morning after I woke up early, took out the garbage, and had more time to relax and/or sleep.

And it happened, but I think I was dreaming . . . and it happened twice, and I felt the vibrations I'd felt before, and I saw and felt my physical body move around in floaty movements on my futon. I was also spouting gibberish, which my wife heard as, "Ooohhh, whooo," stuff, but I remember talking, although I cannot remember what I said.

Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone and why it does and what it might mean. Maybe I'm looking for too much and I was just dreaming.

Now that I re-read this post, it does sound as if I was just dreaming . . . but the vibes were so real.

Sorry I can't be here more.

CFTraveler
19th June 2009, 11:14 PM
I'd say you were partially separated, but not completely out yet. The gibberish is new to me- I've never tried to speak in that state.

sterlingknight
20th June 2009, 01:14 PM
Wow. Thank you for your reply.

I wasn't even trying to speak during this . . . this experience.

I don't even think I was really trying to project. It's as if it was all just happening.