PDA

View Full Version : Do extraterrestrials have chakras and kundalini?

ps24eva
23rd June 2009, 07:29 PM
Copied topic from 'Ask RB'-CF

1. Do extraterrestrials have the seven chakras and kundalini?

2. Did Neaderthal man have kundalini?

(which was a modern human species that evolved through a completely different lineage, and ultimately killed off by us regular humans).

3. What is the link between biological evolution and this chakra/kundalini stuff?

CFTraveler
23rd June 2009, 10:18 PM
I found this interesting so I made a copy and put it here. I hope others do too.
I'll start by putting in my two cents:

1. Do extraterrestrials have the seven chakras and kundalini? If I had to guess, I'd say not seven chakras, as these correspond to human growth on earthly levels. As to Kundalini, it is also an evolutionary mechanism (as I see it, anyway) so I'd say that it depends on the 'ET' mechanism. We'd have to know, how is life 'somewhere else'? Can it be considered 'life' as humans categorize it? And, most importantly, why are so many convinced that the seven chakra model is correct?
Aunt Clair has said that the number of chakras increases as the energy body evolves (and is worked), so I'd call the seven chakra model a baseline model for humans. As for ETs, it depends with a big D.

2. Did Neaderthal man have kundalini? I guess the question would be easier if we knew how Neanderthalers thought. Did they evolve, and would K events help in this evolution? It's hard to answer because we just don't know the answer to this question. However, when I went to college I was taught was that the thing that killed them was their inability to adapt (while we could, they couldn't, apparently). So if K is an adaptive/evolutionary process, I'd say they never got around to it.
Of course, I couldn't really know.

3. What is the link between biological evolution and this chakra/kundalini stuff? If you take the information from various sources- the description of evolution as a survival mechanism (or punctuated equilibrium, whatever you want to call it) you see a progression- the change is apparent.
When you look at the information about chakras gleaned from clairvoyants, and trace it throughout time (and study the chakras themselves and what they symbolize) you can see a direct correlation with evolution, and if K is what we think it is (a rewiring brought about by need) then I'd say that the energy body evolves as much as the physical body.
So I'd describe the link as directly proportional.

star
24th June 2009, 01:44 AM
Non-linear time may just be the sort of thing that requires open perceptions to see what "exists" at any given moment.

lightningbug
28th June 2009, 02:48 AM
now theres been LOTS of different theories about the neanderthals, with a new one popping out every few years

the most up to date theory that I've heard about this year is that the neanderthals.....DIDNT die out

they became us :D they now believe we actually owe our amazing language ability to the neanderthal. so our cave men ancestors didn't just fight each other blindly. surviving was a top priority. you wanted to know what those other guys knew. what's the hunting like on the other side of the river?

now that we have some pretty good evidence that we have neanderthal dna in us, I would guess this would mean that their energy bodies were compatible. same kundalini. same number of chakras. they truly were human. just...a little different.

ps24eva
28th June 2009, 03:00 AM
That has not been proven at all.

In fact, the current consensus is that there was NO interbreeding.

By the way, the only humans that even have a possibility of Neaderthal blood are Europeans, and MIddle Easterners.

There were no Neanderthals in Asia, Africa etc. Only Europe and Middle East

lightningbug
28th June 2009, 05:42 AM

I'm sorry? I think you've misread me.

I said theory.

ps24eva
28th June 2009, 04:15 PM
Did you not write

"now that we have some pretty good evidence that we have neanderthal dna in us"

?

RadicalSubjectivity
18th July 2009, 06:32 PM
As a thought experiment, let's say that Consciousness is a Non_Local phenomenon, meaning, we don't actually have Consciousness in our being as is often stated in many New Age philosophies and in other traditions. The common understanding amongst these systems is that we each have a "shard" of Consciousness that is broken off from the whole [ie God]; this is the explanation of our reality, that [God] broke into an infinite number of pieces, each one manifesting into the physical/material form. And let me clarify what I mean by physical/material. All things that vibrate [at any level, even the highest levels of dimensional reality that we can even begin to conceive of] are physical/material. Humans have a somewhat limited context of physical because of the dimension our waking consciousness inhabits in a habitual manner [the 3rd dimension that we feel "natural" in]. What makes up materiality is vibrating energy and so the source doesn't vibrate. It is pure.

Now, to the point. With Consciousness being a Non-Local phenomenon there would have to be a way for it to enter these bodies and manipulate them and the reality in which they exist. And that way is through the Chakratic system. The "7" primary chakras create something like a radio antenna; it can send and receive a signal. So imagine our bodies as being a remote controlled robot and the primary chakras are the antenna that receives the signal from the operator and his/her remote control. The secondary chakras then are smaller energy centers that connect the rest of the body with the primary tower so as to give the operator total control. This would make the tertiary system the exchange ports, the transformers, conductors, movers and shakers. What you get is a multidimensional "space suit" of sorts that can be remotely operated. Now this is a complex system far beyond the basic comprehension of the human mind. Let's say then for example that [God] is playing a virtual reality game from an infinite number of perspectives simultaneously across all dimensions.

So I think that all material in existence has some sort of a Chakratic system with Kundalini being the main power that runs the system. Its just like any video game, as you progress through the game, you build up your strength, your STATS go up, your health goes up, and by the time you reach the end boss you've evolved into a being exponentially more powerful than the modest little guy that you started out as. As [God] progresses in the game of "YOU" then your Kundalini progressively rises and empowers the system which in turn grows and grows until some ending point, the GAME OVER screen.

You would have to be animistic to follow along with this thought experiment, meaning you would have to believe that everything possess consciousness in some form. And to follow the theory, that means that everything would have to have some kind of Chakra/Kundalini system in order to provide it with power. So yes, ETs do have chakras and kundalini in the form most fitting the experience they are having. As the game progresses and the being becomes more powerful, so does their connection with the source and therefore their memories of the context of their life [ie God's VR game]. Rocks also have chakratic systems, as well as your cat, the city bus, the ocean, the earth, the stars, the void in space, thought forms, everything.

Just a theory though.

CFTraveler
19th July 2009, 12:04 AM

By the way, the only humans that even have a possibility of Neaderthal blood are Europeans, and MIddle Easterners.

Not necessarily. The jury is still out.
http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/814/ ... -interbred (http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/814/humans-and-neanderthals-interbred)

There were no Neanderthals in Asia, Africa etc. Only Europe and Middle East And Central Asia. However, show me a modern human that has no ancestors who interbred with a human from Europe or the Middle East, and I'll be really surprised.

niki123
19th July 2009, 03:33 PM
Yep,God is playing a reality game with us!I've really felt that for awhile now and can't let go of the feeling that we are just puppets on a string!
:shock: :roll: :wink: :?

As a thought experiment, let's say that Consciousness is a Non_Local phenomenon, meaning, we don't actually have Consciousness in our being as is often stated in many New Age philosophies and in other traditions. The common understanding amongst these systems is that we each have a "shard" of Consciousness that is broken off from the whole [ie God]; this is the explanation of our reality, that [God] broke into an infinite number of pieces, each one manifesting into the physical/material form. And let me clarify what I mean by physical/material. All things that vibrate [at any level, even the highest levels of dimensional reality that we can even begin to conceive of] are physical/material. Humans have a somewhat limited context of physical because of the dimension our waking consciousness inhabits in a habitual manner [the 3rd dimension that we feel "natural" in]. What makes up materiality is vibrating energy and so the source doesn't vibrate. It is pure.

Now, to the point. With Consciousness being a Non-Local phenomenon there would have to be a way for it to enter these bodies and manipulate them and the reality in which they exist. And that way is through the Chakratic system. The "7" primary chakras create something like a radio antenna; it can send and receive a signal. So imagine our bodies as being a remote controlled robot and the primary chakras are the antenna that receives the signal from the operator and his/her remote control. The secondary chakras then are smaller energy centers that connect the rest of the body with the primary tower so as to give the operator total control. This would make the tertiary system the exchange ports, the transformers, conductors, movers and shakers. What you get is a multidimensional "space suit" of sorts that can be remotely operated. Now this is a complex system far beyond the basic comprehension of the human mind. Let's say then for example that [God] is playing a virtual reality game from an infinite number of perspectives simultaneously across all dimensions.

So I think that all material in existence has some sort of a Chakratic system with Kundalini being the main power that runs the system. Its just like any video game, as you progress through the game, you build up your strength, your STATS go up, your health goes up, and by the time you reach the end boss you've evolved into a being exponentially more powerful than the modest little guy that you started out as. As [God] progresses in the game of "YOU" then your Kundalini progressively rises and empowers the system which in turn grows and grows until some ending point, the GAME OVER screen.

You would have to be animistic to follow along with this thought experiment, meaning you would have to believe that everything possess consciousness in some form. And to follow the theory, that means that everything would have to have some kind of Chakra/Kundalini system in order to provide it with power. So yes, ETs do have chakras and kundalini in the form most fitting the experience they are having. As the game progresses and the being becomes more powerful, so does their connection with the source and therefore their memories of the context of their life [ie God's VR game]. Rocks also have chakratic systems, as well as your cat, the city bus, the ocean, the earth, the stars, the void in space, thought forms, everything.

Just a theory though.

ButterflyWoman
19th July 2009, 03:38 PM
Yep,God is playing a reality game with us!I've really felt that for awhile now and can't let go of the feeling that we are just puppets on a string!
From what I've seen and experienced, we're all figments of God's imagination, characters in a very complicated story that God is creating, as well as playing all the characters (and sets and supporting roles and everything else), all at the same time. It IS a reality game, because it sure isn't actual "reality"... ;)

ps24eva
19th July 2009, 04:35 PM

Not necessarily. The jury is still out.
http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/814/ ... -interbred (http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/814/humans-and-neanderthals-interbred)

There were no Neanderthals in Asia, Africa etc. Only Europe and Middle East And Central Asia. However, show me a modern human that has no ancestors who interbred with a human from Europe or the Middle East, and I'll be really surprised.

I don't know why wikipedia says Central Asia. It contradicts itself later on. What they call central asia, is what I would call middle east. There are no neaderthal fossils in China and India and eastward for example.

Your other point is valid, although, there may be some pure aboriginal people in Australia and India. These aboriginal people would be pure Homo Sapiens, and everyone else here would be a mix lol

It is interesting that elsewhere in wikipedia, it says that Europeans do have a percentage of arachaic DNA from back interbreeding with primitive Homo Erectus, but I couldn't find this page again. I hope someone else can find it.

CFTraveler
19th July 2009, 10:05 PM
All I can say is http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 2&ct=image (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://forwomenonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/jason-momoa-2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://forwomenonline.com/fwo-hottie-of-the-week-jason-momoa/&h=397&w=366&sz=23&tbnid=xI3YLgtkm2SNoM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=114&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJason%2BMomoa&usg=__sQlmCDaJFY-yJK2rZhftFTcWlRM=&ei=PJhjSvGyDJ6ltgf5zo38Dw&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=2&ct=image)

Check out that brow ridge, as cute as he is.
:D

And since only Andoni and I are Basque here, I'll dare quote this:
http://www.aoi.com.au/bcw/neanderbasque.htm

ps24eva
20th July 2009, 01:07 AM
Lol, that little brow ridge on that guy is within normal variation. He has a pure home sapien skeletal structure.

A brow ridge means nothing.

Look at a neanderthal skeleton. It is fundamentally different.

But there was something on wikipedia that DID say that europeans had arachaic DNA, but I am still trying to find it.

ButterflyWoman
20th July 2009, 06:04 AM
Far be it for me to speak for CFT, but I believe she was joking, and mostly wanted to post a picture of an attractive man.

star
20th July 2009, 12:23 PM
Far be it for me to speak for CFT, but I believe she was joking, and mostly wanted to post a picture of an attractive man.

I'll post my picture next!

Sachiel
28th December 2009, 12:06 AM
Maybe the whole concept of chakras is a misconception required by our limited perception of reality? Maybe, instead of an indescribably unique singularity, we perceive seven qualities from that singularity, and call them chakras? Perhaps the difference between supposed extraterrestrials, neanderthals, and each other lies not in their physical and energetic discrepancies, but rather in how we perceive them as differently grouped facets of a grander, causal reality?

star
15th January 2010, 07:06 PM
I wouldn't assume that they operate the same way as humans, but many high level practicioners mention aliens now-a-days. I just assume that Humans are not the only ones who learn to astral travel.

Aunt Clair
21st February 2010, 10:55 PM

2. Did Neaderthal man have kundalini?

(which was a modern human species that evolved through a completely different lineage, and ultimately killed off by us regular humans).

3. What is the link between biological evolution and this chakra/kundalini stuff?

I have not seen a physical alien but together in circle we have seen many aliens who projected to our circle. And many others whom have been met during projection to other dimensions. Some aliens have different patterns to their chakras . For example, typically the chakras appear along a spine . But not all lifeforms have an internal skeleton. I have seen chevron style chakras on a locust /grasshopper like alien. And souls who have lived on other planets can draw this energy to them and wear it like a garment during a reading. So Robert Bruce typically has human chakras but he has startled me when I have seen a double lines of chakras originating from the perineum and splitting into a v like shape upwards upon him. I have only seen this chevron formation of chakras on a very few people. Also some aliens have pronounced chakras in the limbs. Humans do develop their minor chakras in the limbs and some develop these massively but some aliens seem to have innate limb chakras that do not appear minor in size or function.

I believe that the hominids and early humans had limited growth but that kundalini was there and the potential was there in ancient times. For example the Tree of Life is a paradigm of kundalini nourishing the spine . Typically a serpent or dragon is below the tree. Sometimes the serpent guards the tree. This Tree motif is a universal archetype which existed in ancient Egypt , Middle East , Assyria, India, Mayan, Incan , Norse , Celtic et cetera. This would indicate that Kundalini was present there also globally .

The evolution of consciousness is a goal of Godhead who created us to become in their image.
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness... I believe that the grand design is to make vessels on earth which can incarnate God source. To allow the children of God to walk upon a planet , truly. I feel that the full measure of light burns the nervous system and life cannot be sustained long in that manner. Avatars are rare . Consider that Christ incarnations often die young.

CFTraveler
5th March 2011, 04:14 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 04423.html (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/06/AR2010050604423.html)

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -dna-gene/ (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100506-science-neanderthals-humans-mated-interbred-dna-gene/)

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic ... ith_humans (http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/58936/title/Neandertal_genome_yields_evidence_of_interbreeding _with_humans)

Enochian
5th March 2011, 11:48 PM
There are some serious flaws with this particular study, but hopefully in a few years we will know the truth for sure.

Aunt Clair
20th March 2011, 04:10 PM
Revised answer ;

Yes they have chakras but the placement and basal number varies. Kundalini and the Tree of Life is not only universal to all ancient cultures but it is in all sentient life forms. It has different names though and it looks diverse names though.

I believe that the hominids and early humans had limited growth but that kundalini was there and the potential was there in ancient times. For example the Tree of Life is a paradigm of kundalini nourishing the spine . Typically a serpent or dragon is below the tree. Sometimes the serpent guards the tree. This Tree motif is a universal archetype which existed in ancient Egypt , Middle East , Assyria, India, Mayan, Incan , Norse , Celtic et cetera. This would indicate that Kundalini was present there also globally .

Evidence of this exists and the mystic may find it ;
*in the Temple of the Worlds in the Golden Domed Museum complex in Shamballah. There the mystic can see all sentient lifeforms and take tours lead by docents whom answer knowledgably.

*Also there is a realm under the River of Enlightenment which is near the realm called the Eleusian/Elysian Fields which the higher planes aspect of an afterlife realm of the ancient Greco Roman society.There on that beach one can meet with countless forms of deceased and projecting aliens from other worlds.

*There is a lodge which has various names amongst mystics. Robert has been there. He has described his projection through the Window on the Edge of the Universe by changing the elemental nature of the projection from a solar form to a magnetic one to pierce it easily. Once the mystic crosses this threshold they are welcomed to the ashram there which some call the blue lodge, the white lodge or Sirius. I do not like calling a people by a star because it is mathematically not precise it will only give us a fuzzy trajectory but space is not linear it is 3D.

* Magicians whom are worldwalkers have concurrent and past lives on other worlds and these magicians are rare but they have a few things in common , they always have recollections in dreamstate or trance of seeing aliens in projection perhaps or as deceased spirits. One magician I know is a world walker and she has a daughter whom is also a world walker. Robert Bruce is a world walker as is our son Billy. I am not. I am developing that in this life. The magician must graduate from the curriculum of this world before they live on several.

*I have not seen a physical alien but together in circle we have seen many aliens who projected to our circle. And many others whom have been met during projection to other dimensions. Some aliens have different patterns to their chakras . For example, typically the chakras appear along a spine . But not all lifeforms have an internal skeleton. I have seen chevron style chakras on a locust /grasshopper like alien. And souls who have lived on other planets can draw this energy to them and wear it like a garment during a reading. So Robert Bruce typically has human chakras but he startled me when I saw double lines of chakras originating from the perineum and splitting into a v like shape upwards upon him. I have only seen this chevron formation of chakras on a very few people. Our son Billy has this too. I do not...yet.
Also some aliens have pronounced chakras in the limbs. Humans do develop their minor chakras in the limbs and some develop these massively but some aliens seem to have innate limb chakras that do not appear minor in size or function.

2. Did Neaderthal man have kundalini?(which was a modern human species that evolved through a completely different lineage, and ultimately killed off by us regular humans). I am convinced that they did and that it is latent and innate in all sentient lifeforms.

3. What is the link between biological evolution and this chakra/kundalini stuff?Kundalini improves the nature and consciousness of the human condition and creates in them a closer resemblance to their makers. The evolution of consciousness is a goal of Godhead who created us to become in their image.
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness... I believe that the grand design is to make vessels on earth which can incarnate God source. To allow the children of God to walk upon a planet , truly. I feel that the full measure of light burns the nervous system and life cannot be sustained long in that manner. Avatars are rare . Consider that Christ incarnations often die young.I believe that one reason for this is that the magician can not carry the full measure of elohimic god light within the physical body at this stage of our evolution. Christ says in the apocrypha that 2000 years from then , which is now, the perfection of the human condition will begin to allow us to follow him. He projects a legion of angels from his body and tells the apostles that he has returned to them from the future where he was teaching another generation of humanity to follow him.