PDA

View Full Version : Kymatica

Neil Templar
25th June 2009, 01:40 PM
just under 1 hour long, gets really interesting when it starts talking about laws..

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/movie/kymatica.htm

Xanth
25th June 2009, 02:54 PM
Just finished watching the whole thing...
Some stuff was interesting... other stuff was kinda too 'conspiracy-theory-ish' for me.

Neil Templar
25th June 2009, 03:03 PM
yeah it's the same with all these movies.. Zeitgeist for example.
but i think this one has a better message, more focused on the need to begin making changes from within. i think that's what the general public don't understand. they can look into conspiracy theory stuff all they want, they can cry out for revolution/ change/ whatever all they like, but until we make the changes within our own selves, nothing is really gonna change on the outside.

Xanth
25th June 2009, 03:19 PM
yeah it's the same with all these movies.. Zeitgeist for example.
but i think this one has a better message, more focused on the need to begin making changes from within. i think that's what the general public don't understand. they can look into conspiracy theory stuff all they want, they can cry out for revolution/ change/ whatever all they like, but until we make the changes within our own selves, nothing is really gonna change on the outside.
Yeah, I should have mentioned... that's the message I took from that movie as well.