PDA

View Full Version : About chakra working: your experiences

iadnon
29th June 2009, 05:47 PM
Hi there all:

I've been working for several years with the NEW system. I must say it works really efficiently, but I haven't had any strobe or the like effect. I mean, I'm able to work for 1 hour with my 3rd eye (ajna chakra) and with my whole head practicing many sorts of energy movements, and even if I feel a massage like sensation and a complete freshness and some sudden precognitive effects, I've never had anything similar to a strobe, a flash or whatever.

So, any idea about what more I could do to improve the work?

CFTraveler
29th June 2009, 09:30 PM
I hate to suggest this (I get a headache just thinking about it) but have you done the 'turn your eyes up-and-inwards' thing to make the strobe happen?

iadnon
30th June 2009, 12:29 AM
If I'm not wrong, that's what it's called tratakam, a way to enter a trance state.

To answer you: not, I've not tried it. But if you hadn't used the word "hate", I wouldn't be so negative towards it. Could you explain yourself a bit more?

Thanks!

CFTraveler
30th June 2009, 04:02 PM
Well, if I do it (and have done it a few times, to test it) after being in trance, then do it, I'll get the 'flash' and then after it's over, I'll get a headache so bad that it feels like someone just hit me on the head (forehead) with a bat. I've tested it and it never fails. So if you want to do it go ahead, I warned you.
I'm not talking a headache, I'm talking 'feels like a concussion' headache.