PDA

View Full Version : Neg attack

Yang
1st July 2009, 10:05 AM
Hi, I'm new here.

I posted my experience on another forum and was directed here. So I'll copy my post here. As far as I can understand I fell under a neg attack. I have no experience with those fellas so any insight would be appreciated. I read Robert's articles on protection and I'm gonna go take a salt bath as soon as I have posted this.

I've been having OBEs for years and years and never till today have I had any unpleasant ones and negative ones. Never before have I met a negative "entity" till now.

Once I felt there was an alien outside my window during projection, but it didn't scare me or anything and when I got out there was noone there.

A few hours ago I had trouble falling asleep. I started hearing the loud noise in my ears that felt like my eardrums were about to explode and my body started vibrating. You know the drill. I've had unintentional OBEs lots of times before so I decided to go with.

This one felt very different than all the others I've had. I even left my body in a way I usually do not.

After a few failed attempts I floated out of my body and high up in the ceiling. I was in my room and noticed I was having trouble getting down and usually moving around doesn't give me any problems. I also usually find it hard to see anything, but this time everything was clear. The room was dark though unlike real life.

I saw my mom sitting on my computer chair. My mind was clear and I decided to do something that's been on my list of things to do, contact my higher self. She turned into a creepy bony old man saying he is it. Suddenly I remembered something I read somewhere to ask if he is from the light and truth, three times in a row to make certain a negative entity is just not messing with me. While the firs yes was a quick one the second one came after some stuttering and took a while. I noticed he was having difficulty saying yes the second time. I didn't need that to convince me he wasn't the real deal. He was creeping me out.

He came closer and closer and tried to touch me. I tried to push him away, but I felt him as real as if it had been physical. He finally said something that scared me "I am going to attach myself to you and take away all your energy, you only have one day of it left." I went into panic mode and literally screamed for my guardian angels to help me. At that point I found myself back in my body. I was awake but found it very hard to move, like I had no strength at all. I kept trying and with some difficulty I did. I felt really weird for the next half an hour or so.

Even though I don't really believe I will die in a day or something, the whole energy being sucked out of me does have me a bit worried. I've heard of astral leeches and stuff, but does anyone know more about this? I feel like I should take some protection measures, but I don't know what to do. How do I know whether I got away or not?

Thank you and sorry for the long post.

Xanth
1st July 2009, 02:46 PM
Why do you figure your first 'neg attack' happened after so many years of positive experiences?
Has anything changed in your life recently? Something that you're viewing in a negative light?

Work on the protective things, but also try to find the root of why this is happening. :)

Yang
1st July 2009, 02:59 PM
I''ve always been sort of unlucky and had misfortune. And I've never had much energy to begin with.
I do find it quite odd that he told me what he would do to me. Maybe if he hadn't I wouldn't have ever known.

CFTraveler
1st July 2009, 03:47 PM
Hi, I'm new here. Hi Yang.

This one felt very different than all the others I've had. I even left my body in a way I usually do not. Since OBE qualities vary according to the exit (or at least in my experience), I'll just highlight this, just to see if it means anything for later. This may have something with how your interpreted the experience.

I saw my mom sitting on my computer chair. My mind was clear and I decided to do something that's been on my list of things to do, contact my higher self. She turned into a creepy bony old man saying he is it. Suddenly I remembered something I read somewhere to ask if he is from the light and truth, three times in a row to make certain a negative entity is just not messing with me. While the firs yes was a quick one the second one came after some stuttering and took a while. I noticed he was having difficulty saying yes the second time. I didn't need that to convince me he wasn't the real deal. He was creeping me out. There are a few possibilities here, one of them being a neg. I'll treat it as a neg attack, if you felt drained after.

He finally said something that scared me "I am going to attach myself to you and take away all your energy, you only have one day of it left." This is a typical reaction of a weak neg. If the neg really had the capability to hurt you physically, he would not announce the intentions. This tells me this was some fairly harmless wildlife that was "fluffing up" for you since you discovered it wasn't who it was trying to hide as.

I went into panic mode and literally screamed for my guardian angels to help me. At that point I found myself back in my body. I was awake but found it very hard to move, like I had no strength at all. I kept trying and with some difficulty I did. I felt really weird for the next half an hour or so. This points to it being a neg, instead of a self aspect testing you. However, the last thing you said makes me wonder if it is a self aspect after all.

Even though I don't really believe I will die in a day or something, the whole energy being sucked out of me does have me a bit worried. I've heard of astral leeches and stuff, but does anyone know more about this? I feel like I should take some protection measures, but I don't know what to do. How do I know whether I got away or not? First of all, I think the effect on you was more psychological than anything else- these critters can't really hurt you, they feed on your fear. The chameleon aspect of it and then the threats are clues that the critter was posturing to create the fear it wanted- that the best defense for you is to realize that it cannot do anything but scare you, but it can (and that's how most of them operate) scare you to the point of providing them constant energy. Once you realize there's no reason to be scared and you're not, they go away, because their source of energy is gone.

Salt baths and maybe a water fountain is good for protection, but getting rid of your fear is the most important.

Yang
9th July 2009, 06:53 PM
Thank you!
The fear went away pretty soon and if I'd meet him again, I'd be able to laugh in his face.

UfoAfterlight
3rd August 2009, 12:33 AM
water fountain as protection? i heard Robert Bruce say walking over a stream of water comming from a water hose will help but if that helps wouldnt a shower be even better?..thats streaming water too

BTW YAng you posted this on the Lucid Dream Forum right? i think i have read your story there

CFTraveler
3rd August 2009, 03:42 AM
water fountain as protection? i heard Robert Bruce say walking over a stream of water comming from a water hose will help but if that helps wouldnt a shower be even better?..thats streaming water too Yeah but you can't sleep in the shower. At least I can't.

UfoAfterlight
3rd August 2009, 04:16 AM
water fountain as protection? i heard Robert Bruce say walking over a stream of water comming from a water hose will help but if that helps wouldnt a shower be even better?..thats streaming water too Yeah but you can't sleep in the shower. At least I can't.

Yeh not something i would recommend either lol

But what i mean is,if stepping over water comming from a water hose gets a neg away then a nice shower should do the same right..right..? yes no yes?

CFTraveler
3rd August 2009, 03:44 PM
Yes, but what makes a neg annoying is their persistence, their staying power. A garden-variety neg will be easily taken care of with the simplest countermeasures, but these rarely cause damage- we encounter them often and sometimes don't even realize it, unless we overly react to them (and thus feed them).
But if there is something 'more' powerful that takes an interest in you, either because of an initial reaction to something by you (reasons vary) or because someone sends something to you (a programmed thoughtform, or something else) then taking care of them becomes something more long-lasting- the idea is that manifestation becomes too tough for them to justify and eventually they decide it's easier to go somewhere else (or it backfires on the sender). That's where other countermeasures, more active than passive come in.

abalone
1st October 2009, 02:29 AM
Redacted

CFTraveler
1st October 2009, 02:12 PM
Is it possible for a person to send unknowingly a part of their own spirit? This is a very complicated question because it uses the word 'spirit' and that has many different meanings depending on who you talk to. To avoid a long philosophical discussion, I'll say that any time you think of someone, awake or asleep, a part of your consciousness is projected to your target, and how it is perceived depends on the other person. If the person is awake they may get a 'feeling', if they are asleep they may have a dream about you or about a situation that may be related in some way to you.
Think of it like this- we (all humans and animals too), inhabit many degrees of existence, from the grossest physical to the highest of abstraction, and everything in between. You are in the physical, the astral, the mental, etc. at all times. We project our conscious awareness into the more rarefied of these 'dimensions/locales/focus levels' when we OBE, but subconscious or unconsciously, we inhabit them already. So as you and I are communicating over the internet, at the soul/spirit level, we are also interacting, it's just that space and time do not apply, and you and I may hardly be aware of this interaction. This is as it should be, that's why we have built-in filters that only come down when we're ready to put them down, or when we think we are.

Or would a living person only be able to send a thought form? A thought form is just an energetic extension of themselves- the information comes from them, the energy may not, but it is still an extension of self.

My whole big bad wolf neg started after I decided to talk to this guy who I found interesting and was attracted to. It's possible that it is indeed a representation of him, at the mental level. The energy may be him, and the representation may be how you perceive him. This sounds very mental-level, very conceptual.
The important thing to remember is that the only harm that can come to you is mental/emotional, not physical. Fear is more draining than anything else, and the belief that there is a tie must be taken care of.

abalone
4th October 2009, 04:40 PM
Redacted

Serpentarius
4th October 2009, 05:41 PM
Is it possible for a person to send unknowingly a part of their own spirit? This is a very complicated question because it uses the word 'spirit' and that has many different meanings depending on who you talk to. To avoid a long philosophical discussion, I'll say that any time you think of someone, awake or asleep, a part of your consciousness is projected to your target, and how it is perceived depends on the other person. If the person is awake they may get a 'feeling', if they are asleep they may have a dream about you or about a situation that may be related in some way to you.
Strangely I learned this through my clairvoyance... A very strange lesson to learn, I had to retrain my mind to stop poking people on the non-physical! (I was being a pest for the longest time without even realizing it. Thankfully now I know I'm not the only one.) You know, a metaphor I came up with is like the internet, in fact certain voices always refer to the spiritual bodies and thoughtforms as "your facebook page". "Your facebook page says it all", metaphorically saying that your "self" is giving away the whole thing. Or once I saw a person walking down the same street who I wanted to avoid, so I turned down a different street, and he was disappointed saying "I wanted to see your facebook page". Maybe I'm wrong in their intended meaning, but it makes sense to me. When we look at a picture of someone, think of them in concept, review a memory or relate from an experience back to them it probably gives them a poke or a knock, and they can choose to come through or not. Technically the internet facilitates the same concept on a physical plane, but the network can be related to the spiritual communication that takes place every day. I often "check my voicemail" when ever I take a shower for some reason... Apparently it is thousands of messages deep... I am assuming it's my HS that does the screening of calls for me... :lol:

Think of it like this- we (all humans and animals too), inhabit many degrees of existence, from the grossest physical to the highest of abstraction, and everything in between. You are in the physical, the astral, the mental, etc. at all times. We project our conscious awareness into the more rarefied of these 'dimensions/locales/focus levels' when we OBE, but subconscious or unconsciously, we inhabit them already. So as you and I are communicating over the internet, at the soul/spirit level, we are also interacting, it's just that space and time do not apply, and you and I may hardly be aware of this interaction. This is as it should be, that's why we have built-in filters that only come down when we're ready to put them down, or when we think we are.
You know this strikes a major chord with me, I am wondering if some filters have been dropped? Perhaps what I am doing half the time is allowing an extension of my conscious mind to wander into other levels, and lately just according to my circumstances it has been lingering in the ghettos... Literally! Hmmm... I'm going to have to find a way to focus this power if it's going to be such a pain all the time...

The important thing to remember is that the only harm that can come to you is mental/emotional, not physical. Fear is more draining than anything else, and the belief that there is a tie must be taken care of.
I'm hoping that getting more clarity on the subject from this board and other resources is helping with this a lot...

I have numerous experiences of connections with people on a specific occasion. They are positive experiences. Namely, when I work on-line with people, having a circle for example. I can feel strong energy sensations and feel a connection establishing just after we meet on-line, while saying our "hello"s and “how are you"s, before we actually start to work. So something is going on in the background.
One thing I noticed is that something like this doesn't happen when I meet people for the first time, but happens very quickly with people I worked with before.