PDA

View Full Version : The Dumbest Thing EVAR

CFTraveler
2nd July 2009, 09:17 PM
http://www.tvweek.com/news/2009/03/sci_ ... hed_ge.php (http://www.tvweek.com/news/2009/03/sci_fi_channel_aims_to_shed_ge.php)

Apparently knowing how to spell is geeky- God Forbid anyone who knows anything about anything is already in trouble in our contemporary society.
For Shame.
:x :cry:

Maybe the science channel should change it's name to "the channel that doesn't want anything to do with anything that even resembles intelligence", it wouldn't be cool.

Oh, yes, my opinions are personal and in no way portray anyone else's opinions or those of this board.

ButterflyWoman
3rd July 2009, 06:31 AM
Apparently knowing how to spell is geeky- God Forbid anyone who knows anything about anything is already in trouble in our contemporary society.
Y r u upsett???? Down u no know kewl it iz 2 rite like this?????

Oh, yes, my opinions are personal and in no way portray anyone else's opinions or those of this board.
Oh, I dunno. They echo my own opinions fairly well. ;)

Neil Templar
3rd July 2009, 10:02 AM
oh dear! :roll:
has it really come to this?

ButterflyWoman
3rd July 2009, 12:02 PM
What, a couple of pedantic middle aged women shaking our canes and telling those kids to keep off our lawns, and spell properly while they're at it? :twisted:

Neil Templar
3rd July 2009, 12:06 PM
What, a couple of pedantic middle aged women shaking our canes and telling those kids to keep off our lawns, and spell properly while they're at it? :twisted:

Haha, no! i'm with you guys! :D
sci-fi channel. i mean, come on now sci-fi.wtf?

ButterflyWoman
3rd July 2009, 12:33 PM
Haha, no! i'm with you guys!
*hands you a cane to shake at those darned kids who keep getting on the lawn and can't spell*

Beekeeper
3rd July 2009, 12:54 PM
I'm ready for bed so I skimmed it but that looks like an awfully long article about very little.

Language always evolves and now it's just evolving faster but, as any George Orwell fan knows, the danger's in the duckspeak.

CFTraveler
3rd July 2009, 03:36 PM
"-Said the young filly.
*Runs away before being taken down*

Beekeeper
5th July 2009, 02:43 AM
:lol: :wink: