PDA

View Full Version : personal experience, need guidance

luz
4th July 2009, 03:20 PM
Hello,

I ended the course of usui reiki 1, I always had the need to have the ability to heal other people or simply make them feel better. When they made me the Attunement, the teacher told me she saw a lot of capability to heal in me, my aura changed from green to gold, (so she told me) since I cant see auras, just a thin bright layer over objects and people, and sparks in space. Another day she told me she felt I was afraid of using the energy but said you can do this! don't be afraid
It happened to me the strangest thing the day after, my coworker started feeling very sick, with a very heavy headache and nausea. She had a wedding on the afternoon and she was telling me that she wasn't able to go because of it. From my office I started sending her energy and then left home. On my way home an old woman on the bus felt very bad, her pressure was going down, she almost fainted in her chair because i could see her body and head like melting down. (sorry, my english vocabulary is very basic). Meanwhile I also gave energy to her, willing to make her feel better, the bus driver stopped the bus and went over to help her. After a few seconds! the head of the woman came back to her place as a srping! and she inmediately told the bus driver she was feeling perfect, the bus driver told her that it was no problem for him to bring her to the hospital, but she refused and she got of the bus on her stop perfectly well. I felt very good, but i said, it must be a coincidence she felt better, It may have nothing to do with the energy work.
After I got home I called my co worker to see if she was feeling better and she told me that she did and she was already prepairing for the wedding. Then I told to myself may be something must have happened.
I told this to a friend and she told me that may be this happened for a reason, that I should really believe the things I do, because they do happen.
I can feel the energy when i pass it. sometimes i see sparks also from my hand to the other person.

this was a year ago, I have been doing reiki to my husband and family but nothing else, although I really have the need to do it and I dont know why. Recently I dont feel the energy such us last year, Is it because Im not practicing?
What should I do next?,

thank you!

CFTraveler
4th July 2009, 05:43 PM
Hi Luz.
What do you feel led to do?

luz
4th July 2009, 05:59 PM
Hi CF traveler

I don't really Know, When someone tells me that has some illness or akes I always offer to Try reiki with them, very few accepted, not everybody knows what reiki is, or simply don't want me to waste time with them, altough I dont feel that.
Im not feeling secure of what im doing, should i do some other level course?

thanks!

CFTraveler
4th July 2009, 06:16 PM
I can't tell you what to do, because you must do what you feel is the next step for you. If you need someone else to 'give you permission' then maybe you're not ready.
Is there something about this that makes you nervous, is there some reason you believe you shouldn't do it? Let's start there, to find out what in your life may be making you insecure.
And don't worry about language, I speak spanish and a little bit of italian.

luz
5th July 2009, 08:32 PM
Hello CFTraveler

Thank you for the advice!
I don't know why i feel nervous, but i can tell you there is nothing that makes me feel i shouldn't do it, on the contrary.
May be is what you said, may be I'm not prepared yet...