PDA

View Full Version : Healing request

Meaven
5th July 2009, 02:47 PM
Hi,

The reason I post this request is that I think I really need some external help right now. I have always believed that I should live in harmony with my heart and soul. I have always thought that I know what I want achieve in my life and believed that if I try to achieve my dreams whole universe will help me and it seems true. Unfortunately, some of my latest decisions seem to upset my family. They aren't extraordinary, risky or stupid. Still, these decisions are not the ones that they thought I would make. Therefore, all I receive now from my family is the sense disappointment. They are constantly trying to make me feel guilty. I know how to defend myself from such influencec. Still, I cannot isolate myself from this influence due to the fact that I spend now most of my time with these people. Generally I feel good but there are moments when they really get to me. I can see that I have now some problems with energy blockages due to this situation. It worries my especially that it starts to affect my physical health. The problem is that I can't work on them due to the constant lack of time and that is the reason why ask you for help. If anybody helped me with these blockages or at least supported me with energy it would mean a lot for me.
I hope that my message won't be hard to understand. I know that I made probably a lot of mistakes as English is not my native tongue.

Meaven

CFTraveler
5th July 2009, 08:26 PM
May you and your family receive the Highest Good for everyone.
Harmony, and understanding.

ButterflyWoman
6th July 2009, 05:16 AM
May you and your family be bathed in love, peace, and healing. And so it is.