PDA

View Full Version : It tickles

Dsmoke
16th June 2005, 03:35 AM
Ok, I know this is goofy, but does anyone else get energetic sensations that tickle? I actually laugh out loud sometimes at this ticklish, intense energy movement that occasionally shows up in my crown, temples, or brow.

FWIW, I'm notoriously ticklish anyway. It's good to know that my energy body has a sense of humor.

IrishAnnie
16th June 2005, 06:11 AM
Hi there

The sensations that ppl feel when doing energy work is very individual. Some ppl feel heat - others feel cold. Just feel an electrical current and like you some feel a tickling sensation.

Again different chakras have different sensations as well.

All is normal - I myself have had itchy/ticklish palms when doing healing work on some clients - it is different everytime for me.

Wishing you health and happiness
Annie

Donald McGlinn
16th June 2005, 08:51 AM
Doing energy work with New Energy Ways can and often does give ticklish sensations, including on the soles of your feet.

I would encourage you to continue raising energy :)

Donald

Lustre
27th July 2005, 03:23 PM
I have wondered about this tickling sensation; I used to get a sensation on the top of my head which I was told was because I was blocking energy.

Now if I try to pull in energy, I get a shiver and a tickley feeling in my solar plexus or below, is this a sign that the energy is flowing or blocked now?