PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Orbs in the Night...

WearsTheFire
7th July 2009, 05:50 AM
My friend Kathy is a registered nurse at the VA Hospital. On the weekends she was the supervising nurse at a nursing home in Rossville, Kansas. One night a nurse reported a blue light emanating from a patients room from time to time. The patient was very ill and was soon to pass. There was never a sound from her room. The always opened door to her room could be viewed from the nurse's station. Kathy caught site of this occurrence and traveled the hallway to the last room to investigate. When she looked inside the light would be gone. This happened twice.

Kathy reported for work the next evening. Sitting at the nurses desk doing paper work she heard a loud wail coming from the end of the hall. She was stunned by the force of the cry and immediately ran down the hall searching for the source. The blue light was now a green one. What she and and two other nurses saw was a glowing green ball of light striking the woman's forehead repeatedly.

The poor woman died that night. The following morning the relatives wanted to know how she received the big, round bruise on her forehead. One nurse spoke but would only state she couldn't explain it.

The reason I'm telling you this story is this. If you see someone being hurt don't just stand there. Try to shield them with something. I would have played ball with that orb using a bed pan or dinner tray. Anything!!!! If that didn't work I'd lay my body over them. If it was after me I'd be terrified, but if it was after someone in my charge? I'd be fierce.

[attachment=0:2tc3paas]Deadly Orbs.jpg[/attachment:2tc3paas]

Xanth
7th July 2009, 02:05 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o%27-the-wisp

Possibility...