PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having reptilian dreams also??

Jayo1919
8th July 2009, 09:06 AM
Hey everyone, for the past few nights I have been having some strange dreams with reptilians coming here from ships and attacking us humans which is pretty weird cause I pretty much never dream of reptilians. There was also some humans coming out of the helicopters shooting the aliens with some type of crazy gun. It felt so real and I can remember what there ships looked like, It felt so much like real life.

Xanth
8th July 2009, 02:06 PM
Perhaps you were viewing a future event? :)

sleeper
8th July 2009, 03:16 PM
some time ago i dreamed of reptilian invaders, however, it was years ago and long before i knew about anything reptilian.

anyway, i know a lot more about the reptilian conspiracy now and last night, for the first time in at least 4 years, i saw an eyeball with a vertical slit pupil on my vision screen. I saw it, it saw me.

I had a lot of vision screen stuff last night though, it was a long night.

Jayo1919
8th July 2009, 09:02 PM
ya I think something could be getting ready to happen here soon. I also had a dream where people were like studying and getting ready for aliens to come. I have also had contact with one Grey alien who landed his space craft by me and he gave me this picture, I drew it once I woke up but I still can't really figure out what all of it means but I have my ideas.

niki123
12th July 2009, 04:21 PM
Sheesh! I don't dream about them,I see them in my mind's eye but furtunately not often.They look like the devil without horns and I don't like it at all when they try to impose their image in my mind.Grrrrrrrrr!!! Disgusting!

Neo
13th July 2009, 09:46 PM
Reptillians?

No.

Dragons?

Yes.

Humans win.

Rest easy.

notmarkk
18th July 2009, 08:40 PM
Someone on youtube talking about her reptillian dreams:

http://www.youtube.com/user/julz35

CFTraveler
18th July 2009, 11:55 PM
Today I was looking at a little lizard (chameleon) hunting in my patio. I watched him for the longest time. My son approached him and he ran and hid behind a stone figure. When he went back in he came back and sat next to me, resuming his previous position. Then he proceeded to stalk the tiniest little sugar ant, turning his head towards the floor as if to hear the tiny footsteps. I thought he was cute, and seemed to sense I meant him (her?) no harm. Unfortunately, the ants were fast and it didn't catch much. I finally went back inside.
The thing is, that he was so cute. I think most of us have some sort of inbuilt anti-reptilian xenophobia. I don't seem to, except for the really horrid ones, like the Komodo dragon.
I do know that some people are more afraid of fluffy bunnies than reptilians, but still....

Neil Templar
19th July 2009, 02:28 PM
a couple of nights ago, in a dream, a tiny bird flew and landed on my finger.
when i looked at it, it was covered in scales, and had a reptilian head.