PDA

View Full Version : Advice for working w/heart chakra?

Lira
10th July 2009, 02:12 AM
Anyone have any advice for me? Or specific exercises? I do pretty well now drawing energy up, etc. I am starting to spend some time on each chakra, but I'm having a bit of a block here. When I work this area, my chest starts to ache, I get a little short of breath, and it seems as if things are moving through molasses. No doubt this is an area I should be paying some special attention to. Would be happy to hear from anyone about this...

ps24eva
10th July 2009, 03:35 PM
you really need to be in trance state for working on the heart chakra in my experience

CFTraveler
10th July 2009, 05:17 PM
If working on your heart chakra is painful, try working around it, establishing a current around it (and of course make sure your physical heart is in good shape). Go with the iceberg-dissolving-in-the-current idea. Another thing to do is to go into a deep trance (as pS2 suggested) but instead of 'working' the chakra observe it, see what it does by itself. This may give you an indication if there is a problem going on that's not a blockage.

Lira
10th July 2009, 07:47 PM
Thank you for that -- the iceberg-in-the-current is a good visual for me.

Research of late shows that it can be fairly common for people with chronic fatigue to have blood volume problems (usually low) as well as irregularities in the input/output ratios. I suspect I fit that profile fairly well, so I've got that to work with anyway. There really isn't much I can do about it but make sure I'm getting enough to drink (with a little salt) and not stay on my feet for hours on end without a break.

I'll give it another try!

Seeuzin
11th July 2009, 04:22 AM
Another thing that helps with heart chakra trouble (for me) is a rose quartz generator crystal I have. It's a cut rose quartz with one flat end and one pointy end, and I point the point at the chakra that I want to infuse with its energy. Its energy is very kind, and the feeling of it entering my heart feels like the opposite of a physical ache - it's like a physical/energetic feeling of contentment localized to the heart chakra. I'm not sure what, exactly, makes a crystal the "generator" type, but if you can get one, it may help. Although this one specifically "asked" me to buy it by making my hands buzz as I passed them over it - I'm not sure if any generator would do or if it has to be one that gets your attention energetically.

Lira
12th July 2009, 08:13 AM
Thanks, Seeuzin -- I've read some other comments in the forums about working with crystals and I've been kind of curious. Perhaps this is the opportunity to take that next step for me. I'm a complete neophyte where that's concerned, but I've dug up a couple of books and done some reading around the subject. Now to just find the crystals!