PDA

View Full Version : Grinning Apparition....

Kashmirror
10th July 2009, 03:46 AM
Evil Grinning Goul-like entity Hovering over my sleeping pod. I am working on NEW, but still concerned. Anyone interested?

CFTraveler
10th July 2009, 05:27 PM
Been there, done that. Get a little water fountain next to your bed, and dont' think about it too much. After a couple of days if ignored it should go away.

naturebeliever
1st September 2009, 02:55 PM
I'm trying to understand what you're saying here. You saw a ghost/spirit/entity hovering above your bed while you are working on NEW? Or this thing has started appearing to you BECAUSE you are working on NEW? And, to CFTraveler, you have "been there, done that"? You seem to understand what the poster is talking about but could you elaborate?

CFTraveler
1st September 2009, 03:23 PM
I'm trying to understand what you're saying here. You saw a ghost/spirit/entity hovering above your bed while you are working on NEW? Or this thing has started appearing to you BECAUSE you are working on NEW? And, to CFTraveler, you have "been there, done that"? You seem to understand what the poster is talking about but could you elaborate?
Sure:
Anyone who engages in meditations or energy work designed to project (which is the majority of people in this forum) engage in getting themselves to trance. When you practice this a lot you tend to hover in the liminal state (that is, the state where you're almost asleep but not quite.) This is the state where yo can see astral stuff, including entities. When you become used to this and practice being in this state longer and longer (because this is the state that is optimal for getting out of your body or receiving information), sometimes it happens in reverse- as you wake up you will see hypnopomps (or what is left of your dreams) while awake, and you will also easily see any visitations you may have, be it other projectors or entities.

Now NEW has nothing to do with this, but doing energy work in bed can put you in a trance, so it can happen while you're doing NEW while in trance.
So chances are, if the 'ghouly looking thing' is appearing while he sleeps (or just gets up) it can be a hypnopomp (dream image), other projector (which may not look human for various reasons), or an entity, that can be negative or neutral (or even positive). But if it's becoming troublesome (who wants to look at a disembodied ugly face when they go to sleep or wake up?) the water fountain will help get rid of the entity if it's negative (or neutral and you don't want it there.)

And yes, I've seen those, and the water fountain has worked for me to get rid of them.
And not being afraid. That one is the most important part of this.

naturebeliever
2nd September 2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks for such a descriptive explanation. I see, now.

Kashmirror
24th December 2009, 12:41 AM
I will try and get a fountain- good suggestion. Another one for you- have you ever encountered a Neg' that is trying to have a stare-down-contest with you by your bedside? A couple years ago, this entity knew i was trying to learn how to Astral project- So it purposly positioned it'self about 1 foot away :shock: from my face next to my bed- so when i would exit my body or see it with my third eye, I would be intimidated. I saw it a couple time with my third eye, and was shocked that it would get so close to my face- it had a painted face like some tribal warrior, and it was staring me down and trying to terrify me. I thought it was odd, and got through it becuase it was only about 4 ft. tall. Also the painted face made me snicker. It was a very strange occurance that went away when I stopped trying to learn AP. 1 year ago.
But When I started up again 6 months ago, I saw another evil and horrible goul :evil: - the first one I have described.
Thanks for the fountain tip.

niki123
24th December 2009, 01:22 AM
It didn't have blond hair and pitch black eyes,did it ? :shock:

Evil Grinning Goul-like entity Hovering over my sleeping pod. I am working on NEW, but still concerned. Anyone interested?

stargazer
26th January 2010, 12:10 PM
It could be a negative entity but this bit

It was a very strange occurance that went away when I stopped trying to learn AP. 1 year ago.

seems to suggest "Dweller in the Threshold" phenomenon. Snicker at it and tell it to take a hike.