PDA

View Full Version : Black Bar on the Moon

WearsTheFire
17th July 2009, 07:58 AM
[attachment=0:af3snm53]Black Bar 2.jpg[/attachment:af3snm53]
I didn't know where to place this event so I will tell of it here. In 1971 between 10:30 and 11:00 I think on a summer evening I was of course alone. I don't remember why I went outside at all I just did for some reason. It was bright outside from a very full moon that caught my eye just before I went back inside because the left side of it, the moon was east of me, had something black on it.

There was no obstruction in the sky whatsoever. As this bar traveled slowly toward the right I noticed the pitch black showed up only on the moon part. The size was the proportion of the image I made above. When it got to the midsection it was at its tallest point. I can only estimate but to travel across completely then vanish seemed to have taken at least 3 or 4 minutes. I was beside myself looking for anyone near to share this with without missing the next development. All the houses were dark so I just stayed glued where I was until it was over.

Just as it began it went in the same fashion. I rushed to turn on the radio and TV expecting this to be something really big. Nothing. I was the only person in the world to view this? I know I'm not a lunatic. Wrong word choice, but I can't exactly broadcast this to just anyone can I? I thought I should share this. Maybe there is someone else that saw it and everyone thinks they're a fantastic liar as well.

FaithNoMore
1st August 2009, 10:00 AM
Do you remember what thoughts or images came to mind when you first saw it? Have you ever dreamed about it?

One possibility is it was a message/metaphor for you.

WearsTheFire
1st August 2009, 08:57 PM
Do you remember what thoughts or images came to mind when you first saw it? Have you ever dreamed about it?

One possibility is it was a message/metaphor for you.

I remember thinking that something big was going to happen to all of us on earth that moment or soon after the bar passed out of view on the right side. I was excited but a bit fearful. The thing that confused me before I even went out the door was what was I doing going outside for no reason whatsoever. I remember feeling very stupid for doing so. Something compelled me so off I went like a shot. I felt like a blind person trying to drive a car. I have never dreamed of this nor do I have any clue why I possibly needed to see it. The world didn't change. I didn't change. What was it all for? When would this make sense? Something of that scope couldn't be for just me. There has to be others.