PDA

View Full Version : Greys in 5D

22nd July 2009, 02:19 PM
There is one other bit of confession I should divulge...and I have no clue as to how accurate this is because the info came during the download and I was channeled so strongly while simultaneously under strong attack, God only knows what is true.

During the download, I had been told that some greys made it to 5D. While looking for answers, I was told by a group abductees that they had received information that a small group of greys made it to 5D. The theory was that because only a small group made it, the mission the greys were trying to initiate had failed.

Problem is, the download had been telling me the small group of greys that made it to 5D were actually the grey leadership (my input: like maybe the leadership went ahead to pave the way? That's specualtion, I don't know the truth). I didn't say that to anybody because at the time it was low on the priority list.

But now that I am freeing up...wanted to share the info, maybe someone who is clear and tuned can check it to see if that is what actually happened.

Maybe the greys didn't fail after all?