PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous kundalini awakening at age 15.

stevennaka
23rd July 2009, 06:48 AM
About two weeks ago I experienced a spontaneous kundalini awakening over the period of 5-6 days.

I was having a regular day, skating, hanging out with friends "philosiphisizing". It was all routine until I consumed too many monster drinks, which I think aided in the initiation of the kundalini. A friend of mine asked me if I could practice some telepathy with his lizard... which I did while I was all tweaked out on monster. A few minutes after I started the telepathic trance I felt the chills that felt like needles and pins mixed with an electric shock slowly start at middle of my groin, quickly move up to my pineal gland int he middle of my head. now I didnt think much of this initial energy movement. I thought it was strange but it was nothing profound. I later figured this was the energy movement of kundalini but it was just the beginning of the whole experience. Once the energy "rises" you have to "awaken" it. Through the night I developed very powerful psychic abilities which seemed so unbelievably easy- intuition.
towards the end of the night the clairvoyance and telepathy faded, so i asked for a sign- this was the real beginning. it was the start of the awakening of the chakra's
For the next 6 days after all of my chakra's were fully activated and open. To activate them one has to go through a series of road blocks and "tests" to get to the next chakra.Once all the chakras are opened you experience all of them at once.
I saw that everything in my life lead up to this moment of realization of everything, which was just the beggining. Some of the main aspects of the awakened chakra's was the overwhelming feeling of all emotions at once. The strongest feeling though was Love for all Things physical and non-physical, (4th chakra).
( 5th chakra) creation and feeling of senses amplified.
I was able to do anything, read full pages of books in a second, smell anything etc... and create anything, music, art,
the sixth chakra and the 7th chakra awoke within a few minutes apart. the sixth chakra gave me the duality consciousness of the VOID which is a fractal zoomer of patterns and spirals. And while in the void I knew EVERYTHING.
information and undertanding came flooding into my mind like water through a broken dam.
the last piece of info was the fact that all is one and God is all. so literally i was experiencing duality with God, while walking down to Mcdonalds ;)

The experience cannot be understood through words,
basically If you went through kundalini ALL the way, you would know it.
Listen to the song lateralus by Tool it explains it very well

ButterflyWoman
23rd July 2009, 12:06 PM
I understand it, except that you mean non-duality, not duality (when referring to God is All). ;)

I don't know that this is necessarily Kundalini, however. A Kundalini event doesn't necessarily include an awakening such as you describe. Mine certainly didn't (although later awakening events were made possible by the Kundalini awakening).

Word of advice, though. The rabbit hole is infinite, and it can be pretty damned weird. Just so you know. ;)

CFTraveler
23rd July 2009, 03:01 PM
I agree with OW. This seems like a very stong awakening, but a Kundalini rising is a very specific thing. (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2602)

ps24eva
23rd July 2009, 04:07 PM
There are some minor kundalni spikes (which are majorly painful) here.

I am assuming he meant perineum when he said middle of groin.

He even used the magic word "electric" which is also what Robert Bruce uses.

He needs to take up structured energy work AFTER a month or two of grounding (heavy weight training, swimming, running,
NO spirtual practices).

stevennaka
23rd July 2009, 05:32 PM
Hey thank you all for the advice!
:)