PDA

View Full Version : Psychic attack and the works

philipsmeyer
24th July 2009, 12:42 PM
Hi again

Okay I live in a dormitory with MANY people around me . Since heavy energy body developement I'ff become more and more telepathic becoming aware of my thoughts on the surrounding and the opinion of the people around me.

I'ff become prone to a group psychicly attacking me. At first I was only aware of a cold sometimes spark/sharp type of sensation and hearing laughter (phyically/claurvoantly*) in the distance.
I First thought this was negs since it mostly happend while trying to sleep. Reasontly it's become so bad that I have difficulty sleeping.

Every time I'm attacked I send a stronger more visual (often evil/destructive) thought back in defence hoping the attackers will frighten down but since these ppl work in groups and like getting drunk I really having a unhappy experience. Insomnia has become a major problem.

I read on a site ;psipog.net about creating shields using visualisation and it works(still inexperienced) but every time I try to create a shield and program it I get bombarded by attacks (except when everyones sleeping).
Sometimes when I try to sleep I see strange mental images not evil/good but strings /hooks connections and such.

I try to break it but aint sure I'ffs it my own mind or if I'm trying to hack someones mind (if thats possible).
There might be some tips on this site so please redirect me and any input /advice is appriciated.
Finding it very difficult raising vibations. When I try to pray to higher self/divine mother I hear laughter and get attacked.

Regards

Palehorse Redivivus
24th July 2009, 01:23 PM
Hi Philip,

Are the people you're referring to spiritually aware at all? I ask because it sounds to me like you may just have developed your sensitivity to the point that you're feeling the subconscious "stuff" that people put out without any awareness that they're affecting others. Most people who aren't into metaphysics have very little or no awareness that their emotions, energy, repressed baggage, soul fragments, etc. can radiate outward and affect others just as strongly as any deliberate attack. At the very least, just picking up on too much input from others can be very overloading if one's system is not "beefed up" enough yet to comfortably process that amount of energy and information. Unfortunately there's not much that those with increasing sensitivity can do but find ways to keep their space clear of other peoples' stray crap. That the people you're referring to like to get drunk a lot is another indicator -- it's common knowledge that "stuff" comes out when people get drunk that wouldn't normally, and that holds true at the energetic level as well.

Psionic shields have their use, but I find that the solar plexus chakra is ideally suited for generating, maintaining and enforcing personal boundaries without having to do much more maintenance than telling your SP what you want, and reaffirming your intentions from time to time. The problem with building elaborate shields and defense systems, I find, is that this is interpreted as a "challenge" to a certain mentality among people and entities -- "he must be guarding something; let's beat down the shields and find out what it is!" and you may well get deliberately attacked if you weren't already. Whereas personal boundaries don't seem to have that effect; they just communicate "this is my personal space, and I'll be deciding what influences are permitted into it, thanks." In any case I wouldn't recommend firing back, because if you're firing at unaware people, they're not going to know where it's coming from, much less take it as the warning you intended -- they'll just get more agitated, and have your nasty stuff on top of their own, to knock you around with.

My recommendation would be to figure out what it is you're experiencing that you do and do not wish to permit into your space, and literally have a conversation with your SP chakra about it. If you want certain kinds of input to stay outside your space while you're sleeping, specify that.

It takes a while to refine this process, and it should evolve along with your understanding and ability to safely process a greater amount of ambient "stuff," but the plus side is that you'll learn a lot about yourself, and what's actually going on between yourself and others at the energetic level.

CFTraveler
24th July 2009, 03:50 PM
Just as a matter of (more) explanation, I wanted to add that your own subconscious tends to accept anything that comes at it (because filters are processed consciously), and when stuff comes at you, it tends to create the thoughts and images that come with it. So the attacks may be your own subconscious 'explaining' what others are putting out inadvertently out there, and 'making it' about you.
So that what sounds like group attacks, are your subby's interpretation of the random crap of the people around you. The mind is an amazing thing, isn't it?
I second Palehorse's method, btw.

philipsmeyer
27th July 2009, 04:21 AM
Okay I'll try to talk to my SP (though it sounds a bit weird) and try to set some ground rules.Thanx
On another note I had a post earlier about a bad demonic experience

A month agou I projected and saw a dark evil presence behind my (while on stomach) but quickly dismissed it as fear ect.
Now 2 daysa ago I had a soptanious kundalini awakening where I saw strange dna type programing symbols in my minds eye and my kundalini awakened while floating in the air but halfway through the proses I forced myself awake cause of unsureness of savety ect.

Now last night had some salming pills to sleep but while in a dream I had a dark thought(got tricked) and suddenly this thing/neg whatever grabed my back and started squashing my ribs(strong force) and its presence moved up and over my head asif it was trying to take over me.
IT was VERY strong and I BARLEY was able to force myself awake.

Should I be frightend (must admit I am) and is it possible that something is trying to posses me. Hopefully just pranoia.
What should I do ? Don't wana go to sleep 2morrow and not wake up myself if you know what I mean.

Palehorse Redivivus
27th July 2009, 12:56 PM
Okay I'll try to talk to my SP (though it sounds a bit weird) and try to set some ground rules.Thanx
On another note I had a post earlier about a bad demonic experience

I know it sounds weird, but in my experience the basic idea is sound. Which is to say that all parts of ourselves (body, bodyparts, subconscious aspects, chakras and so forth) aren't just machine-like. They all have their own sort of intelligence, and can be communicated with (and can communicate back if we learn the "language.")

Now last night had some salming pills to sleep but while in a dream I had a dark thought(got tricked) and suddenly this thing/neg whatever grabed my back and started squashing my ribs(strong force) and its presence moved up and over my head asif it was trying to take over me.
IT was VERY strong and I BARLEY was able to force myself awake.

Should I be frightend (must admit I am) and is it possible that something is trying to posses me. Hopefully just pranoia.
What should I do ? Don't wana go to sleep 2morrow and not wake up myself if you know what I mean.

My approach is to first of all refuse to be afraid, and take measures to get rid of fear, no matter what is or is not going on -- because whatever it is, fear will probably make it worse. The answer to "should I be frightened" is always "no" IMO. I think a fear response can be useful for letting us know that something isn't as it should be so we can look around and evaluate what's actually happening, but letting it stick around any longer than that is probably going to do more harm than good. Being able to simply refuse to be afraid is another solar plexus / will-related function which will get easier with work on that. For that matter, even realizing that we have a say in whether or not we choose to indulge in fear and anxiety is a big step.

I can definitely relate in that there have been times in the past where I was afraid to "go to sleep and wake up not myself" when I had some weird stuff going on. In hindsight I can say that the fear was more related to having new and apparently threatening experiences and lacking the knowledge to know 1. what the source of said experiences was capable of, and 2. what I should do about it.

What I can say now is that your strong intent has a lot of say in what is permitted to go on in your personal space; doubly so if the source of trouble is self-generated, which it can be. If you can think back to a time in your life where you decided "this is the way it's gonna be," and wouldn't take no for an answer -- call up that feeling, and use it here. State that your mind and dreamspace are part of your personal sphere, into which you permit only the energies, entities and influences aligned with your highest good.

It may also help to know that "asleep" does not = "defenseless" (though this belief might reduce your natural defenses, so get rid of it ;) ). Your conscious mind may be asleep, but you have unconscious aspects that don't sleep; they operate at all times, and can fulfill all the functions you need to stay protected. Simply tell your SP that while you sleep, you are to be well protected from all malicious energies, entities and influences, and trust yourself enough to know that your will in the matter will be carried out perfectly.

philipsmeyer
27th July 2009, 02:33 PM
Yo
Read some of robert advice on neg related problem and attachments ect.

Willdefinitely start working on setting clear the ground rules on what is allowed within the room and talking to my SP ;good advice , thanx. Will try to do some more research on the subject to become more intelegible.

I have/use to have a neg attached to my back/heart charkra but this one was always very weak. Burnt it of once using visualision but it seemed to return. Is it possible for it to grow stronger with each dark though I have.
This probely isn't good discussion to quench the fear :P. This attack last night was the stongest I'ff felt and a I menshion It FELT like I bearly escaped . Just wondering what might happen if I didn't escape, Is this how possesion occures?

In the past I had some problem(well not problems,concious choice :P) with succubus but after I stated that I don't want
to have sexuall dream it became less but I do find occasionaly negs try to trick you using peer pressure and such.

Robert also mentions the power of affirmation that is definitely worth a try

Regards and thanx again

Palehorse Redivivus
27th July 2009, 03:52 PM
I have/use to have a neg attached to my back/heart charkra but this one was always very weak. Burnt it of once using visualision but it seemed to return. Is it possible for it to grow stronger with each dark though I have.

In my view it's not dark thoughts per se that strengthen this sort of attachment -- it's the effect they have on our emotions, energy and vibration. A thought is just a thought -- if you don't like its content, you can observe and dismiss it, and deliberately replace it with better one. Just like what I've recommended with the SP, I've found it very useful to set ground rules for the sorts of thoughts I will and will not permit myself to dwell on. It takes practice, but the more you do this, the easier it becomes to recognize and dismiss thoughts that haven't come from anywhere that you want to engage with.

Problems arise when we start identifying with these implanted, disturbing thoughts, letting them take root in our emotions and produce feelings of guilt, shame or even tempting us to act on them. As soon as the thought is allowed to hit your emotional center, you end up with something like a chemical reaction that starts producing the "stuff" that is closer to the attacker's vibration, for it to feed on and use to strengthen its attachment. Keep your vibe high and positive, and your energy will "taste" as nasty to them as theirs does to you.

This probely isn't good discussion to quench the fear :P. This attack last night was the stongest I'ff felt and a I menshion It FELT like I bearly escaped . Just wondering what might happen if I didn't escape, Is this how possesion occures?

Think of it this way -- it may have felt like you barely escaped... but you DID escape. In my experience, we (humans) have a lot of leverage on our side. We learn faster, have the ability to think creatively, and are highly adaptable. Most entities I've ever encountered, in contrast, have a very limited amount of energy and "bag of tricks" -- so any attack that you thwart, and learn from, will most likely make any future attack much less effective.

While possession in the sense you're probably thinking of is possible, in reality it's not nearly as simple as something just being able to jump in at will and take full control. This is especially so if the person in question is spiritually aware, and taking measures to prevent negative attachments or other influences from taking root. For full possession to happen I would think the person in question would have to be very closely matched with the possessing entity to begin with, or otherwise give it explicit permission.

You're a free willed, sovereign individual, not a car that someone can just hop in and take for a joyride. ;)

CFTraveler
27th July 2009, 04:05 PM
I'm preserving this for posterity.

You're a free willed, sovereign individual, not a car that someone can just hop in and take for a joyride.

philipsmeyer
27th July 2009, 06:22 PM
Quick question ? If I have a kundalini awakening , can this cleanse al the negs from my body or can Negs actually help to induce kundalini for there own means since kundalini enhances botch -/+ asspects. I'ff had 3 spontanious awakenings in 2 weeks (while sleeping) always Force stopping them half way. If it happens again should I proceed, certiounly feels positive.

Kundalini brings liberation to yogi's and bondage to fools - quite

CFTraveler
27th July 2009, 07:57 PM
I won't answer this based on 'knowledge' but on what Robert wrote in his PSD book (IIRC). Basically, the reason that he undertook his Kundalini raising was to get 'depossessed', and it worked for him.
Not sure if this is 'the answer', but it is 'an answer'.

Palehorse Redivivus
27th July 2009, 08:07 PM
Quick question ? If I have a kundalini awakening , can this cleanse al the negs from my body or can Negs actually help to induce kundalini for there own means since kundalini enhances botch -/+ asspects. I'ff had 3 spontanious awakenings in 2 weeks (while sleeping) always Force stopping them half way. If it happens again should I proceed, certiounly feels positive.

Kundalini brings liberation to yogi's and bondage to fools - quite

I've had some experiences that I believe to be K-related, though I don't feel like I can really say much about any effect its had on neg interference issues either way.

Based more on personal research into what it is and what it does, my best guess is that K could just as easily exascerbate or help with interference issues, and that depends more on the state of the person raising it (whether they meant to or not).

John
27th July 2009, 08:38 PM
Hello Philip,

There was one thing that I saw as most inadvisable.

Every time I'm attacked I send a stronger more visual (often evil/destructive) thought back in defence hoping the attackers will frighten down but since these ppl work in groups and like getting drunk I really having a unhappy experience. Insomnia has become a major problem.

I work extensively with telepathy and inter personal connections of every kind. There is a basic rule you need to understand and follow. That rule is "Harm No One". There is never a good reason to wish another ill fortune or attempt to cause harm.

When I try to pray to higher self/divine mother I hear laughter and get attacked.

This sounds very much like you are involved with an internal conflict. Can you imagine that you are more than your ego-mind. You are a unique expression of All That Is. There are many aspects to you, many energetic expressions that are diverse in nature.

As I see it, your prayers are being received by an aspect of your subconscious that is either performing these attacks or encouraging them from others. You need to elevate the energy of your intentions so that you can actually reach your higher self. So go back to that "Harm No One" rule and ask your higher self about it with an open heart and mind.

I hope these views are of some value to you.

John

ButterflyWoman
27th July 2009, 11:46 PM
Quick question ? If I have a kundalini awakening , can this cleanse al the negs from my body
It may help, but Kundalini awakening is not something to be taken lightly. Deliberately invoking (or provoking) a Kundalini awakening when you're anything other than very stable mentally, spiritually, and emotionally can cause catastrophic life changes. It may well get rid of the negs, but awakening Kundalini for the purpose of ridding yourself of negs when you're not prepared for the full effect of the Kundalini is a bit like burning your house to the ground to get rid of squirrels infesting the attic. It'll probably work, but at what cost?

Note that Robert had a very difficult Kundalini experience (as did I, though my awakening was spontaneous). It's definitely not something to undertake without great caution and preparation, if at all possible.

CFTraveler
28th July 2009, 02:01 AM
awakening Kundalini for the purpose of ridding yourself of negs when you're not prepared for the full effect of the Kundalini is a bit like burning your house to the ground to get rid of squirrels infesting the attic. That's another keeper. You guys are coming up with good ones all over the place today.

philipsmeyer
29th July 2009, 06:17 PM
Okay thanx you'll for the comments.

Just to *menshoin I'ff had 2 fully raised kundalini experiences .
Once with love ,saw angels and started crying (while tripping) and once with fear while sleeping ,male energy(right) started rising and female(left) energy blocked so I almost had a catastrohpy on my hands since it felt like my kundalini rose only on the right side (left side got stuck or something , very painfully).

I'm a student and have don't inteogeons about 25 times, stopped reasontly.

Energy body developed to the point that telepathy is daily thing. Having difficulty concentration in class since dark thoughts keep poping up.Neg probs.
Every neg thought brings more negative subconscious opinions from my classmates which make me often walk out halfway between the lecture since my entire body feels cold vibration inside and out. Having problem controlling my own mind always searching/looking for the worst possible thought in the specific environment to influence people.

Moms sending me to psychologist on the agreement that she buys me *sleeping pills. * Also a problem.
Gona c how it goes. Do energy work, have qlink and pray for divine mother @ night.

Unsure on what 2 do next. Problems started since I moved into dormitory with many people around (begining 2008, dad pays 4 year so can't move)where I used to stay solitary.

Thinking of finding spiritual healer to check me out but yeah.

ANY opinions appreciated

watrinh
30th July 2009, 02:35 AM
Hey dude,

I'm also a student at a university... And I've been suffering serious serious spiritual invasion for the past 8 years. Yeah I know, it's amazing how I even was able to step into a university with my mind getting literally blown up a zillion times.

I don't know how it is for you, but for me, when I'm around lots of people my spiritual issues fade away. Group power of classmates and hall-mates helped block off the attacks for me. So if you're under attack, I do not see why you would want to stay solitary and have your mind constantly overshadowed with spiritual destruction problems. Perhaps it is because you feel like you're picking up on negative opinions being tossed at you from other people's subconscious. I have had that quite a lot, and many times it was just the attacking entities that were playing tricks on me to keep me isolated. Even if it is other people tossing negative opinions at you subconsciously, I feel that choosing to be with such people is way better than choosing to face the negative entities.

For me, my most effective countermeasure to this date is being around people. I try to forget about my spiritual issues and am trying to dive into life and socialize with as much people as possible. I don't care if they like me or not, so long as I'm around them the negative entities lose power.

So my exit route from being mentally overshadowed by my own fears and implanted thoughts or fears is to just stick with others as much as possible. I realize that sometimes it is really hard to ignore the spiritual problems because of the overwhelming fear involved. So I do my best to realize that the issue would end now, no matter how much I lost spiritually, so long as I'm with others.

Even now, I still get assaulted. I have written up many posts. Most of the time, when I write, I'm feeling really down from the attacks, so I write and vent it all off here. What I feel is great about this forum is that you get the attention from people who actually understand spirituality and the paranormal, and have compassion from those who are suffering from attacks.

philipsmeyer
11th August 2009, 05:02 PM
Yo bro ! thanx 4 the input! I should probaly realise that the world is not against us but 4 us. :) :(

watrinh
13th August 2009, 01:08 AM
Yo bro ! thanx 4 the input! I should probaly realise that the world is not against us but 4 us. :) :(

Actually, what I meant was... every time you feel like you're under attack, go to another human and hang out with them. This destroys the attack power. Especially when you're living in the dorms, there's always gotta be someone awake even at like 4 am.

CFTraveler
13th August 2009, 01:15 AM
I would rephrase it to say that life doesn't happen to you, it happens through you.

philipsmeyer
13th August 2009, 08:10 PM
Yo sorry watrinh that I didn't completly relie on what you wrote but I have found that what you say to be true.

When a friends sleep over I never get attacked also rarely @ day time.

The more people awake In the area the stronger we are or something.

Regards

watrinh
13th August 2009, 08:25 PM
Yo sorry watrinh that I didn't completly relie on what you wrote but I have found that what you say to be true.

When a friends sleep over I never get attacked also rarely @ day time.

The more people awake In the area the stronger we are or something.

Regards

If you do anything at all, do not walk my path of attempting to fight off the attacks. Do your best to ignore it and get into life.