PDA

View Full Version : First success

soul1
29th July 2009, 05:05 PM
Hi everyone
Finally after about 2 years i had my first conscious AP today. :D :D :D
Did my routine, (relaxing trance E-loosening etc.) as usual [while deepening the trance i suddenly felt like an electric shock on 2nd finger of left hand rushing up my arm, never had that before but am not sure if it's related) and entered a light trance quite quickly. while deepening the trance i started to feel my hands and arms swell up (this happens lately just before the vibes start). Because of the VERY intense exit symptoms that start up at that point it used to throw me out of trance so i didn't manage to project until now.
But today i started to drift in and out of sleep just before it gets tough and missed the actual separation process (shame, i know).I "woke" and felt separated, decided to try to exit. Hands came out easily, but had to work hard to pull out the rest (stuck a bit at stomach and legs.) I managed to get out but had no sight at all, i waved my hands in front of my eyes but still had only blackness so i shouted something like "clear vision now" a few times and it helped. First thing i saw were my hands ( was still waving the in front of my eyes ) they where a kind of glowing blue slightly see-through but changed after a few seconds to how they look normally (mind adjusting to what it thinks it should be ?) but no shirtsleeve covering them. The room was still mixed with the dream scenery i "woke up" from (noticed it's wrong) so i focused strongly on various real objects and slowly the dream-remains faded away (minus some green mountain outside the window)and the room looked as usual. While standing there by the window thinking what to do next i remembered RB time-frame of less then a minute so i decided to get back to my body. Didn't find my body on the reclined chair where i left it, didn't see it at all! (mind playing tricks?) I was so lucid and it felt so real i couldn't help thinking to myself "fooled yourself, you're just walking around the room physically thinking you have an OBE". However i reclined in my chair again and tried to get back inside. Still seeing the room clearly i heard my body breathing (weird feeling)but felt slightly unaligned (e_stomach on physical thighs).Then (with no brake in consciousness)i felt a kind of shift and was back in body, wasn't paralyzed just like being waked suddenly while sleeping, so i got up quickly (to quick, still feel dizzy as a result) grabbed a pen and started writing.

comments welcome

CFTraveler
29th July 2009, 07:09 PM
Congratulations soul1.

Blaze
1st August 2009, 07:25 AM
Congrats. I bet your quick reactions played a big part in remembering it happened at all.

Kevin Bridges
28th January 2010, 10:25 PM
Wow! Good job! You seemed to maintain a rather cool head throughout that. Do you think that you'll be better able to ignore your heavy exit sensations now that you've gotten past them once?