PDA

View Full Version : free ebooks by Powell for whoever might be interested

Jonathan2525
24th January 2006, 07:15 AM
To whoever might be interested,

I just put up in my ftp space some of the classics books by A.E. Powell. The books are in PDF format and compressed (zip). The content of the books comes from the teachings of the Theosophical Society, founded by Mdm. Blavatsky (the occult line of Leadbeater and Besant). The texts are as follows:

The Etheric Double: Contains a detailed description of the Etheric Body of man; also know as the energy body. The book deals wish subjects relating to the energy body like chakras, mesmerism, auras, Kundalini among others.

The Astral Body and Other Astral Phenomena: Contains a detailed description of the Astral Vehicle of Man and of the flora and fauna found in the various Astral Planes. The works is a classic and a must read for anyone who is interested in Astral Projection and related matters.

The Mental Body: Like its two predecessors, this book is a compilation of theosophical lore. In this particular case, the topic is the mental body of man. It also deals with the Mental Planes or Heaven Worlds.

The Causal Body and the Ego: The last book of this Powell series, which deals with the increasingly abstract subject of the causal body of man. It also deals with the concepts of group souls and of the overall scheme of human evolution.

You can find the books here:
http://hometown.aol.com/jacks2525/myhomepage/index.html

I’ve put this up in the hopes that it proves as useful and instructive to others as it has been to me.

Sincerely, Jonathan H

PS - Let me know if you have any trouble downloading.

Apex
27th January 2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks.

Jonathan2525
27th January 2006, 10:00 AM
you're most welcome

Quantitativefool
28th January 2006, 05:55 AM
Excellent, I hadn't even heard of these books, I'll have to read them.

-Stu