31st July 2009, 12:52 PM
i think they're cool!
like micro machines, but man-sized! :D

Xanth
31st July 2009, 02:19 PM
I'd buy that mini SUV!!

CFTraveler
31st July 2009, 03:21 PM
I think they're cute. But of course the premise is faulty. Europe has long had energy issues, and although they offer some really small cars, they also offer something more comfortable for those who can afford it- So 'they''re not going to force us to do anything.
For those political groups that seek to undermine the interests of the oil-dependent population, their efforts should be redirected into finding better ways of getting clean energy (or rather, making the technologies more able to be used by the public) instead of pouting and smearing those that are actually trying.
Of course WTF, this wasn't directed at you personally, but at whoever created this type of malicious email propaganda.

Neil Templar
31st July 2009, 03:39 PM
i'm waiting for the day we have fully electric cars.
when i was a young kid, primary school, (about 28 years ago! :shock: ) we had to do a project on alternative energy sources.
i remember being really interested, wave power, wind power etc.. all sounded so futuristic, but so obvious to me. why weren't they in place already?

i made a promise to myself then that i'd never drive a car until "they"'d made electric cars.
my bosses at work have been trying to make me get my license for the past 3 years, and it's like there's a mental block in place. i subconsciously keep managing to find ways to avoid it. i can obviously see the advantage in being able to drive, but it just never seems important enough to do anything about.

soon tho, the change is coming... surely...

ButterflyWoman
1st August 2009, 06:17 AM
Well, it's way past The Year Two Thousand(tm), but no flying cars yet. I was promised flying cars! Where's my flying car?! And my robot servant, too, while we're on the subject....

CFTraveler
1st August 2009, 05:26 PM
I can't wait for the Auto Chef. (or whatever it's called? Anyone else here read Eve what's her name's adventures?) Senility sucks, let me tell you.

WearsTheFire
1st August 2009, 08:22 PM
Of course WTF, this wasn't directed at you personally,

It took me a minute to realise you weren't cussing at me CFTraveler...lol!!!

CFTraveler
1st August 2009, 08:37 PM
I have to admit I enjoy the placement of the letters to get optimal returns. I'm simple that way. :)

FaithNoMore
1st August 2009, 10:25 PM
Fisher Price was ahead of its time :)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3555/3762843475_87070fcdf5.jpg

googolplex
2nd August 2009, 01:33 AM
i'm waiting for the day we have fully electric cars.
when i was a young kid, primary school, (about 28 years ago! :shock: ) we had to do a project on alternative energy sources.
i remember being really interested, wave power, wind power etc.. all sounded so futuristic, but so obvious to me. why weren't they in place already?

i made a promise to myself then that i'd never drive a car until "they"'d made electric cars.
my bosses at work have been trying to make me get my license for the past 3 years, and it's like there's a mental block in place. i subconsciously keep managing to find ways to avoid it. i can obviously see the advantage in being able to drive, but it just never seems important enough to do anything about.

soon tho, the change is coming... surely...
Maybe I'm missing something but they make a bunch of all electric autos, The Tesla is one

WearsTheFire
2nd August 2009, 05:56 AM
I have to admit I enjoy the placement of the letters to get optimal returns. I'm simple that way. :)
I like it CFTraveler! WTF describes what I often think when I see certain things. It suits me perfectly! :D