PDA

View Full Version : Spirits of Hatred

philipsmeyer
31st July 2009, 09:06 AM
I had a dream last night where I was tolled that it can be very dangerous to summon the spirits of hatred.

Listened to a lot of eminem in the holidays where violence and hatred is activley promoted
not knowing at the time that negs can use that lyrics against you.
Well maybe I knew but the songs where so addictive at the time. In one article robert writes about how carefull you should be on what mental images you take in ect.

Since then I'ff developed some inner hatred which negs love to manipulate.
So is there such a thing as spirits of hatred or is it just a fancy word for Negs.

Regards

ButterflyWoman
31st July 2009, 10:05 AM
I've never heard of such a thing in specifics, but there is certainly a "spirit" of most things. Personally, I have to be very careful not to summon the "spirit of negativity", because I get drawn in and overwhelmed very easily by situations and people who dwell on the negative (gossip, for example, or politics). I've had to remove myself from a lot of places on the net (forums, blogs, etc.) that had a negative atmosphere or a negative spin to them, in fact.

I avoid hate completely. I also do my best to avoid stupidity and pettiness and other kinds of attitudes and "spirits" that are detrimental to my state of mind and spiritual well-being.

So if there are literal spirits of these things, well, I don't know, but there is certainly a spirit in a more metaphorical sense, just as there is the spirit of giving, the spirit of truth, and so forth.

philipsmeyer
31st July 2009, 10:34 AM
Yeah wasn't expecting to strong a answer .
Better 2 just focus on the positive side hey.
And not dwell on the negs.

Neil Templar
31st July 2009, 12:24 PM
I've never heard of such a thing in specifics, but there is certainly a "spirit" of most things. Personally, I have to be very careful not to summon the "spirit of negativity", because I get drawn in and overwhelmed very easily by situations and people who dwell on the negative (gossip, for example, or politics). I've had to remove myself from a lot of places on the net (forums, blogs, etc.) that had a negative atmosphere or a negative spin to them, in fact.

I avoid hate completely. I also do my best to avoid stupidity and pettiness and other kinds of attitudes and "spirits" that are detrimental to my state of mind and spiritual well-being.

So if there are literal spirits of these things, well, I don't know, but there is certainly a spirit in a more metaphorical sense, just as there is the spirit of giving, the spirit of truth, and so forth.

i've had to do the same. unfortunately that's meant having less contact with many of my friends back home - too much negativity on the forum we use to keep in contact, was draining my energy just reading some of the threads. :x

anyway, something i've noticed.
"negs".
now, i will state that i have absolutely no experience with negative entities, so these are only my thoughts based on what limited understanding i have...
and are not concerned with anyone in particular...

it seems to me that alot of people are blaming "negs" for their every negative thought.
while i understand that attacks from negative entities do occur,and will result in negative thoughts, and worse, i don't think it's healthy, or realistic, to blame all negative thoughts on some other entity.
our human psyche, like the universe itself, is a place of darkness, aswell as light.
we each have a shadow within that has to be acknowledged and dealt with, if we're to truly know ourselves.
to blame all negativity on some unseen entity outside of ourselves, seems more like an avoidance of responsibility.

but like i said, i don't know much about anything.

philipsmeyer
11th August 2009, 04:59 PM
Well might be difficult to distingush but I do feel a certain "vibe" when a neg is trying to influence me. Usually happens @ night though! Awe!!!