PDA

View Full Version : ~ HealinG RequesT ~

ommidikra
31st July 2009, 08:58 PM
Hi, This forum is jusT my lasT hope. My grandmother had a severe brain haemorrhage this july & is now completely paralysed except her eyelids.She can't even move her eyeballs.She cant even respond to anything i say. She has been disharged from the hospital beacause the doctors even are of the opinion that nothing much can be done by medical science.But yesterday on my routine talks to her Silent ears i just blurted a very emotional thing & she just could muster a crying sad expression on her face. I just cant take it anymore. Even if she wants to go ,I want to talk to her and bid her goodbye.This is just not the way it should end for her. i seriously need all your prayers & healing . i also practise slight energy work and chakra healing. Can someone please suggest what can i do it myself for her. Her kidney is also not functioning properly so she has water & toxin retention all over her body.i'm uploading a picture during our good times if it helps. http://img231.imagevenue.com/loc118/th_73842_a_122_118lo.jpg (http://img231.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=73842_a_122_118lo.jpg)

CFTraveler
31st July 2009, 10:06 PM
I have the deepest sympathies for you- she seems like a very sweet lady. When my own grandmother was in a coma, I had trouble getting to her, possibly because of my grief. I at last saw her before she passed, thanks to guides, who I asked to help me.
It is very difficult I know, because you want the best for her, even if it is to rest.
I wish the Highest Good for you and your family, and strength for you also.

ommidikra
1st August 2009, 12:23 AM
yea i mean i can't wish for her to die nor can i see her in so much of pain. I can't even face her. But still I have to coz shez my mom & she has done so much for me in my life that i won't be able to repay.Its the most tricky & helpless situation in the world that im passing through.

ommidikra
1st August 2009, 09:15 PM
I guess its time to close this thread. The trapped bird is free from the cage ......thnx every1 ... OM NAMAH SHIVAY

CFTraveler
2nd August 2009, 12:54 AM
God Bless her and your family.

ButterflyWoman
2nd August 2009, 03:22 AM
Peace be with you and with your family.