PDA

View Full Version : Full-Body Rush Induction

VoidShift
10th August 2009, 01:47 AM
Hello, my name is Rob and this will be my first post, for those who are wondering who the heck I am haha.

I bought Bruce's "Astral Dynamics" about half a year ago and have been playing around with the wonderful information therein.
Over the course of the first couple of months, I was doing the NEW tactile imagery techniques by the book and feeling the appropriate energy movement
sensations.

When I was doing fairly well with them, I branched out on my own little experiment and started visualizing/feeling every part of my energy body as starving beasts
reaching out into the cosmos and desperately gnawing at energy to devour. Suddenly, I started getting massive full-body rushes and (at the time unbeknownst to me)
projection reflex symptoms. An alternate technique I have used to cause full-body rushes is to envision/feel my chakras and energy body in its entirety as swirling and
ebbing with the environmental energy surrounding me and becoming one with them.

My question after all this is such;
Is it better to use the full-body circuit (in other words, precisely channeling energy through specific body parts in a one-at-a-time manner)
for condition your energy body, or would you say it's better to go with full-body rushes if you can induce them quickly?

Is one more effective overall? Is one safer? More equal in the energy body-parts it affects?

Thanks for reading all that everyone, can't wait for your thoughts.

Beekeeper
10th August 2009, 10:42 AM
Welcome, Voldshift.

I suspect that there are individual differences and that you're better to experiment to find your answer. I don't mean that you should be constantly changing your approach but that you stick to one technique for a decent enough period to ascertain its effectiveness for you and to make comparison later if need be.

In regards to safety, I think it's important to remember grounding techniques and to be prepared to back off if you don't feel in control of yourself at any stage.

VoidShift
11th August 2009, 06:46 AM
... remember grounding techniques ...

It's quite difficult to remember things I haven't learned hehe.
Can't seem to find any threads regarding grounding techniques either.
Could you please list some for me?

Edit: When using the full-body rush techniques incorporated with astral sight exercises,
it's not uncommon for me to feel (kundalini?) energy warming up my buttocks.
Considering the fact I haven't had luck with a single conscious OBE to date, I have
to wonder if you would advise I steer clear of such (apparantly) large energetic movements.
If it isn't tapping into kundalini, then I can't see the danger of warm buttocks, as odd as the
occurance might seem to me.

Beekeeper
11th August 2009, 11:53 AM
Grounding techniques here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3721

Take a look at ADpedia when you're unsure of terms used in posts http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3532

A warm buttocks may be your way of registering stimulation of Muladhara (root) chakra or it may just be a more generalised movement of energy.

Considering the fact I haven't had luck with a single conscious OBE to date, I have
to wonder if you would advise I steer clear of such (apparantly) large energetic movements.

It doesn't necessarily follow, as many (probably most) people take a long time to get to their first recalled OBE. You need to use your intuition a bit but, even then, it may be a while before you hit on a method that consistently works.

VoidShift
14th August 2009, 08:58 PM
Okay, thank you for your help :D

Beekeeper
15th August 2009, 07:54 AM
You're welcome. :D