PDA

View Full Version : Nikolay Denisov teaches Teleportation

Astral1t1
14th August 2009, 04:43 PM
I don't know if any of you heard about Nikolay Denisov (from Moscow), he claimed that he can teach anyone Teleportation. There are video on you tube but non of them shows a demonstration, there are no tutorials only online teaching and he teaches people in Moscow. Does any of you (maybe someone does know about his teaching) heard something about this, maybe you was his student...I believe in teleportation and I saw some people on Internet that claims that they can teleport objects thanks to Nikolay, but non of them demonstrate either.
So what do you think?...look link below.

[Removed link due to rules.] (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=186&p=31270#p31270)

Sorry I didn't know that you tube links are forbidden...so who wants to look just type in you tube Nikolay Denisov

Beekeeper
15th August 2009, 07:51 AM
The links aren't forbidden but linking before you've made 20 posts results in a removal of the link. It's a way to limit the efforts of spammers.

I'd be skeptical in my approach to people who claim to be capable of teleportation. That is, I'd suspend judgement until there was hard evidence and I certainly wouldn't hand over any cash. :wink:

ButterflyWoman
15th August 2009, 02:16 PM
Also, you can post a link if you clear it with Admin, first. ;)

CFTraveler
15th August 2009, 09:57 PM
When I removed the original link I substituted it with the links to the rules, which explain all that.