PDA

View Full Version : Greetings .. i think i need some help

arthur
23rd August 2009, 07:36 PM
Greetings.

I visitied these forums first long time ago looking for some explanations for some dreams. Then I saw this healing corner also. On those days I was totally sure that I can handle myself and my life and that i never have to open a topic here :)

I am in a really complicated situation. The "material" side of my life is getting really intresting, life evolves and intresting and good things come to my path. But me myself is getting worse and worse inside. I had a serious puberty with a lots of self-destroing habbits so let's say that I started to feel like living a normal life no more than 5-6 years ago. I think my energetic side is hurt still. I feel, that if i want to live my life the way I dream , I need to fix my energy body. I am out of energy most days. I even dont do really important things some days althoug they are all for my own very best. I feel laziness inside. Many many times i have tryed to break the cycle but still after some time I am in a same place. It like energy is draining from me or if I dont have enough inside.

I am starting fresh tomorrow morning. I will start with energy exercises (NEW) and Reiki after I finish this letter. Some yoga style bending in the mornings, physical activity and more. I know I will keep it up at least for some days, done it before. I want my new life to begin before it's too late to do the things I want while living it.

If You please, could give me an energetic push for the good way I would be really really thankful, becose I want this time to succeed so much. though, i even dont really remember what it feels to really really want something as I feel emotionally numb all the time :S

Please send me some good thoughts and light of the soul so I can win this battle, I really really have to.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart

Arthur

CFTraveler
23rd August 2009, 08:33 PM
Hi Arthur.
Sending, and a prayer too.

Tom
23rd August 2009, 08:44 PM
Have you looked into ThetaHealing? It works to rapidly shift beliefs and it is used to "install" emotions and beliefs which you find lacking. It emphasized things like installing love and joy, but the only limitations are what you imagine them to be.