PDA

View Full Version : What does energy work mean for me ?

Trator
31st August 2009, 12:58 PM
Now this is going to be hard to explain..

I encountered the new energy works articles why trying to figure out why i felt these things in my body. Went through the steps and everything but the thing is i dont need the practice. Ive been able to feel the sensations in any part of my body as far as i can remember. Its for some reason quite natural for me to do so i dont know why. Tried the psi ball excersize and it comes easy as well. First it feels as if the enery is going centre of the hand then feels like its spinning in a direction from center. If i hold out my hand on an object for a while i can feel the pressure as if i was pushing it against an object. Now theres more to it, but i dont want to sound crazy. Ive also noticed that i notice who evers noticing me if you know what i mean. No matter where they are i will turn to them. Say you see someone infront and you follow them staring maybe thinking about something, then they turn and see you. Well thats what it feels like all the time. I thought id understand why this is happening but who can you ask you kno ? One other interesting thing is sounds, maybe my senses are just good thats all but if i can hear a phone thats upstairs that my brother with who is next door cant hear then you gotta start thinkin. Often im telling him to put his volume down lol.

Anyways ill stop here i dont wanna go sounding over the top or crazy >_> just thought what you guys think of this. I was just curious to understand all these things that are happening to me or im noticing. I dont think i have any abilities or growing any like some people. One other thing is an energy rush i think but its from my head. It feels good and it feels like a huge ammount of it is rushing down from my head and pooring down to the rest of my body calming my head. Like water flowing through the back of my spine going through my whole body.

Im just confused and without answers of why i feel this way, or what it means or something.. I dont know but as far as i can remember i noticed quite a few things. More strange things develop every now and again, but usually when im asleep and wake up. Never really paid attention to.

Hope i dont sound crazy >_< just looking for asnwers!

CFTraveler
31st August 2009, 03:04 PM
Now this is going to be hard to explain.. and it was hard for me to understand, but I'll try to answer the question, but not as written. This is because only you know what something means to you.

I encountered the new energy works articles why trying to figure out why i felt these things in my body. Went through the steps and everything but the thing is i dont need the practice. Ive been able to feel the sensations in any part of my body as far as i can remember. Its for some reason quite natural for me to do so i dont know why. That's easy. Because you are sensitive to energy, naturally. It's not a mysterious thing. You are probably more tactile than visual.

Ive also noticed that i notice who evers noticing me if you know what i mean. No matter where they are i will turn to them. Say you see someone infront and you follow them staring maybe thinking about something, then they turn and see you. All prey animals have this sense highly developed (it's what enables them to survive.) So it's not surprising that some humans have it more developed than others. Many of us are like that also, it's nothing 'weird'. It just shows you're sensitive.

Well thats what it feels like all the time. I thought id understand why this is happening but who can you ask you kno ? The thing is, that it doesn't mean that something's 'happening'. You just are how you are, period.

One other interesting thing is sounds, maybe my senses are just good thats all but if i can hear a phone thats upstairs that my brother with who is next door cant hear then you gotta start thinkin. Often im telling him to put his volume down lol. Yes,that is also normal. It's possible that 'tactile' people are like that. This is just a guess, but I'm a 'tactile' person and I am bothered by loudness in general, even if it's music I like. This may be a personality trait, I don't know.

Anyways ill stop here i dont wanna go sounding over the top or crazy >_> You wouldn't be alone, lol.

I dont think i have any abilities or growing any like some people. That's where I disagree. You are becoming aware of a trait you can use to develop abilities, mainly meditation and energy work.

One other thing is an energy rush i think but its from my head. It feels good and it feels like a huge ammount of it is rushing down from my head and pooring down to the rest of my body calming my head. Like water flowing through the back of my spine going through my whole body. Sounds like 'cold Kundalini'. You can look it up either in this forum or in the Kundalini forum. Yep, that does happen, too.

Im just confused and without answers of why i feel this way, or what it means or something.. I dont know but as far as i can remember i noticed quite a few things. More strange things develop every now and again, but usually when im asleep and wake up. Never really paid attention to. And that's where you're growing- becoming aware and choosing to develop it (or not.)