PDA

View Full Version : Being Human

CFTraveler
31st August 2009, 04:21 PM
I've been watching a BBC show called Being Human. It's about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost who find each other and share a flat (apartment.) I'm absolutely loving it. Is anyone else watching it?
If you did, I just watched the bit when Annie (the ghost) confronts the boyfriend that killed her. Was that awesome or what? I yet haven't seen the season finale so please don't ruin it for me.

CFTraveler
31st August 2009, 06:16 PM
I just saw the season finale. Just when you thought things couldn't get weirder!
I can't wait for the next season.

Neil Templar
31st August 2009, 09:48 PM
i saw the first two episodes. really enjoyed it. 8)
when i get my new computer i'll download the rest..

ButterflyWoman
1st September 2009, 08:31 AM
I've been watching a BBC show called Being Human. It's about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost who find each other and share a flat (apartment.) I'm absolutely loving it. Is anyone else watching it?
We watched all six episodes of the first season, although if it weren't on directly after Torchwood, we probably wouldn't have.

I have mixed feelings on the show. I kind of get what they're trying to do with it, but I feel like it's not funny enough to be a black comedy and it's too weird and goofy to be a serious drama. Maybe I'm just picky, though. No, actually, I know I'm picky. ;)

And, to be honest, I'm really, seriously, NOT a fan of the modern vampire stuff. Twilight sends me round the twist (I can't STAND that stuff!), and after reading a good many of Anne Rice's books, I can say I won't be reading any more. I don't mind vampires as a metaphor, but the whole "sexy, glamourous" vampire thing just doesn't appeal to me.