PDA

View Full Version : Energy and intelligence

iadnon
4th September 2009, 01:56 PM
Hi all:

This is going to be a very haaaaard course. That means I'll have to take advantage of every single minute of my life to study, so I should have my brain to its best.

That said I must add that I practice NEW on a daily basis, finishing the session with a complete head work. I've come far away in the practice, feeling sensation I'd never felt before, but it seems there's no more.

So, apart of NEW and the taoist practices, is there another technique to enhance head's performance through energy means?

THANKS!

boris
4th September 2009, 02:01 PM
http://www.superbrainyoga.org/
this might interest you

iadnon
4th September 2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks... That's a really weird method. In any case I'll give it a try for some weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSwhpF9iJSs

CFTraveler
4th September 2009, 04:53 PM
Have you tried Bardon's methods? It seems to me it's a 'natural next step' to NEW, and you can use NEW along with the visualizations. (I mean Intro to Hermetics).

iadnon
14th September 2009, 11:03 AM
Hi:

Yes, I read Bardon books many years ago. You must be nearly a sage in order to achieve Bardon's goals... a demigod. Anyway his books are worth reading, with no doubt.

Thanks for remembering it. I'll dust them off and go over the main points.

Greetings.

CFTraveler
14th September 2009, 04:28 PM
I hope you didn't mean me. I just use what works for me, no lofty goals.

iadnon
14th September 2009, 06:06 PM
Sure, it's valueless all that make you stay stagnated. I had internalized some of Bardon's techniques, many that I found later in yoga books. I suppose that everything is already invented.

Anyway, to face Bardon's techniques you should have a bit more of knowledge from other sources (western esoteric cult, Yoga, subtle energy related things...), just to compare... And a great sense of humor, not to feel burdened!

Thanks!

CFTraveler
14th September 2009, 06:18 PM
Anyway, to face Bardon's techniques you should have a ...[snip] sense of humor, not to feel burdened!

Thanks!

For some reason this reminded me of the 'rough towel cold shower' thing.
:D

Ouroboros
14th September 2009, 11:30 PM
Anyway, to face Bardon's techniques you should have a ...[snip] sense of humor, not to feel burdened!

Thanks!

For some reason this reminded me of the 'rough towel cold shower' thing.
:D

Yeah, I always wondered about that bit. :P