PDA

View Full Version : posts by Robert Bruce on Kundalini

Jonathan2525
28th January 2006, 08:29 AM
Hello all,

I have saved over the years many posts by RB on the Subject of Kundalini since said subject is of interest to me. Those posts are not on this forum, since it’s new, and many of them aren’t even the in AP forum (some dating as far back as 2000). I don’t think I have all the posts Mr. Bruce has made on the subject, but since they’re no longer available online I have made them into a PDF document and placed them on my personal webspace (zipped). The PDF file is 91 pages long, but repetitive in some places. I was also hoping that if anyone has any posts by RB on Kundalini that are not in this file they’d be kind enough to send them to me as a private message. If anyone’s interested here’s the file:

http://members.aol.com/jacks2525/RBonK.zip

Let me know if you have any problems downloading; enjoy :)

Sincerely, Jonathan H

Quantitativefool
29th January 2006, 06:45 AM
Thanks very much! I'll read this over the week.

-Stu

Kalonek
29th January 2006, 04:47 PM
Hey, great job Jonathan ! I had only saved 2 years ago the post of Richard Kang on astralpusle regarging his private messages with Robert Bruce regarding kundalini.
Thanks ! :) If you have some more files like this, I'm interested :wink:

30th January 2006, 06:23 AM
Hello all,

I have saved over the years many posts by RB on the Subject of Kundalini since said subject is of interest to me. Those posts are not on this forum, since it’s new, and many of them aren’t even the in AP forum (some dating as far back as 2000). I don’t think I have all the posts Mr. Bruce has made on the subject, but since they’re no longer available online I have made them into a PDF document and placed them on my personal webspace (zipped). The PDF file is 91 pages long, but repetitive in some places. I was also hoping that if anyone has any posts by RB on Kundalini that are not in this file they’d be kind enough to send them to me as a private message. If anyone’s interested here’s the file:

http://members.aol.com/jacks2525/RBonK.zip

Let me know if you have any problems downloading; enjoy :)

Sincerely, Jonathan H

Slightly off topic, but Robert did say he planned on making a book on the subject eventually :)

Kalonek
30th January 2006, 08:07 AM
Indeed Spectral Dragon, but we have calculated on another topic that it would not be available at least before 2010, so I think this pdf file is an interesting piece of information meanwhile :D

Matthew
30th January 2006, 10:30 PM
Thanks, Jonathan!

Jonathan2525
31st January 2006, 03:00 AM
Thanks, Jonathan!

Glad I could be of help, especially since, as it says above, it will be a while before RB's book on Kundalini comes out.

Sincerely, Jonathan H

gorillabait
31st January 2006, 03:13 AM
Really great thing to do, thanks tons.

The Venus Volta
31st January 2006, 09:18 AM
thank you for this! it's fascinating.

Quantitativefool
1st February 2006, 12:24 AM
Wow, this is very fascinating, thanks again!

-Stu

topflight
2nd February 2006, 05:33 AM
I was curious if any of RB's old posts in general may be somewhere on the web? On http://www.waybackmachine.org?