PDA

View Full Version : Crown chakra sensations

wer
11th September 2009, 04:15 AM
Hey all,

I've been working on my chakras (from the base to crown) every night for about a week, and I've been experiencing some unfamiliar sensations (I have been working with energy on and off for about 5 years).

I've always experienced very strong sensations in my third eye (to a uncomfortable degree), but never in my crown, at least until now. The last few days I have been experiencing some very peculiar sensations when I stimulate my crown, the most notable being a tickling/tingling sensation that shoots from the top of my head to the middle of my spine. I'm a little worried that I may be close to inducing pre-mature kundalini. Are these sensations normal?

I've always had a lot of difficultly stimulating my base, which makes me that my energy system is very unbalanced, as my third eye is by far the easiest chakra to stimulate (though I am not sure if the intense sensations I experience in my brow are caused by over-stimulation or blockage). Should I be worried?

CFTraveler
11th September 2009, 02:11 PM
Hey all, Howdy wer.

I've been working on my chakras (from the base to crown) every night for about a week, and I've been experiencing some unfamiliar sensations (I have been working with energy on and off for about 5 years).

I've always experienced very strong sensations in my third eye (to a uncomfortable degree), but never in my crown, at least until now. The last few days I have been experiencing some very peculiar sensations when I stimulate my crown, the most notable being a tickling/tingling sensation that shoots from the top of my head to the middle of my spine. I'm a little worried that I may be close to inducing pre-mature kundalini. Are these sensations normal? I'm not sure what 'normal' is, but I have also felt the sensations in my crown. For the first few years I've been doing energy work I didn't feel anything up there until last year, and the sensations were very pronounced, to the point of them turning into full-fledged hallucinatory experiences (in trance). After that things quieted down and I only get sensation up there when doing energy work, very light. The point is that nothing happened after that, I didn't have a Kundalini experience, at least not in the sense of how they are reported by those who have had them.
So I'd say, many things can qualify as prekundalini symptoms, but a full 'serpent raising' doesn't have to follow, so I would concentrate on continuing development, to work on your perceived inbalances (as per your next sentence below).

I've always had a lot of difficultly stimulating my base, which makes me that my energy system is very unbalanced, as my third eye is by far the easiest chakra to stimulate (though I am not sure if the intense sensations I experience in my brow are caused by over-stimulation or blockage). Should I be worried? I wouldn't worry. But if you think your base chakra is underdeveloped, you may want to try other types of grounding exercises (and of course continue doing NEW on it.)

CFTraveler
11th September 2009, 03:17 PM
Here's some stuff I dug up you may find useful:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225&p=1548#p1548 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225&p=1548#p1548)
http://pjentoft.com/center.html
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1980&p=14827#p14827 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1980&p=14827#p14827)