PDA

View Full Version : Healing request :)

Wombos
11th September 2009, 05:48 AM
I've been practicing distance healing on my friend (who doesn't seem to have much belief in it all) and I can't really tell if I'm doing any good. He doesn't give me very good feedback. I've been trying to do healing on others, but I haven't had anyone do so for me. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to perform some healing on me, so I may see what it's like and have somewhat of an idea of what my friend should be expecting. Not only that, but I do have a lot of pain issues that seem to get in the way when I'm trying to practice. I have alot of problems with my whole back. Some days the pain is in my hips and lower back, other days the mid and upper back and I almost always have tension in my neck and shoulders. I also have a lot of problems with my wrists and ankles. Right now it's my lower back and hips that are bothering me. I spend alot of time paying close attention to my posture and trying to keep my muscles relaxed which has helped alot, but the pain just never seems to go away completely. I've noticed the more engery work I do, the better also, but again, it's still there.

Would anyone like to practice on me? :mrgreen:

Thanks

Sara
Anderson, CA USA
[attachment=0:31l14epb]sssara.jpg[/attachment:31l14epb]

ButterflyWoman
11th September 2009, 08:34 AM
Wow, I hear you on the back and hip pain. I'm not much of a healer in the usual sense, but I can and will send you some loving, positive energy, with my sincere intention that it do you some good. :)

CFTraveler
11th September 2009, 02:36 PM
Ditto on that. Let us know how you feel.