PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Boyfriend

30th January 2006, 03:57 AM
Hi All,

My ex-boyfriend was recently diagnosed with squamous cell cancer in a mass in his neck. He has a 95% chance of survival, so the outlook is good. He has started chemotherapy and I just want him to be healed as quickly as possible with minimal suffering.

The thing about this case is his brother died of cancer of the lymph nodes. Dave (the ex) tried to take the cancer from him before he died. I guess he got it alright, but did not get rid of it properly? I don't know, my point is I think he got it from trying to perform a selfless act and it doesn't seem right he should suffer.

Thanks for your good thoughts. I have a picture of him, but I can't get in touch with him to request permission to share it. His name is Dave McNabb and he lives in San Diego.

stargazer
31st January 2006, 08:16 AM
Hmmm in your ex's case this involved a better outlook so it may be that you take a milder form when you heal in this manner, though it is indeed a downside.

I was taught that direct healing cannot be given unless the party accepts it, but this limit is rather flexible in that belief system and can include sending healing to someone without them knowing it if they are open to it on SOME level (Else, how to send healing to someone who is not conscious to acknowledge it!)

I'll send some energy his way, in the hope that he accepts it and if not that that energy be returned to the earth.

31st January 2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks so much. He tried to do the healing on his brother while his brother was still alive, but hospitalized. I have feeling that on some level he will accept it, he's a pretty spiritual dude. :D

Thanks again so much.

CFTraveler
31st January 2006, 08:49 PM
I don't know, my point is I think he got it from trying to perform a selfless act and it doesn't seem right he should suffer.
It didn't have to be that way- it is possible that both were 'in synch' so had similar afflictions. In my 30's my husband 'came down with' basal cell carcinoma and one year later I did. We grew up on different places and are ethnically different (at least apparently.) Yet we both came down with the same type almost at the same time. (The doctor was incredulous at the time.) So it doesn't mean he 'took it from him' but maybe they were so 'in synch' that the most sensitive one got it from the other- I suppose. If he did get it because he tried to 'take it away' then healing should take it away as easily as the other way around. We'll send our prayers.

Quantitativefool
1st February 2006, 12:20 AM
I very much agree with CFTraveler, I will also send him my healing, good luck!

-Stu

1st February 2006, 01:18 AM
Thank you all so very much. :D

4th February 2006, 01:01 AM
Hi All,

My ex-boyfriend was recently diagnosed with squamous cell cancer in a mass in his neck. He has a 95% chance of survival, so the outlook is good. He has started chemotherapy and I just want him to be healed as quickly as possible with minimal suffering.

The thing about this case is his brother died of cancer of the lymph nodes. Dave (the ex) tried to take the cancer from him before he died. I guess he got it alright, but did not get rid of it properly? I don't know, my point is I think he got it from trying to perform a selfless act and it doesn't seem right he should suffer.

Thanks for your good thoughts. I have a picture of him, but I can't get in touch with him to request permission to share it. His name is Dave McNabb and he lives in San Diego.
Sounds to me like he may have felt guilty that his brother died... I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…