PDA

View Full Version : My Solar Plexus and Me

lightningbug
17th September 2009, 03:29 AM
Me and my solar plexus go way back, don't we buddy? :mrgreen: I've made at least two other posts talking about some sort of pain in my solar plexus

I don't have Roberts Energy Work book, I've only read NEW as presented on this website. But I think I need a little more than just the basics.

I'll give you some back ground. Back in April I had a nightmare about some not so friendly astral aliens. (last half)
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14538 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14538)

"My dream body is paralyzed. And it feels like a WILD, like something is trying to lift me up. The aliens climb out of the bushes and come towards me. Though their faces seemd more demonic than alien. And it didnt help that my dream had gone all distorted, so their faces were distorted as well. They put their hands on my chest while I am still standing paralyzed in the dream. And then my chest hurts! It hurts! It hurts! The pressure!"

When I tried to recall which chakra was hurting in the dream. I wasn't sure. It seemed like it was both my heart and solar plexus.

Not so long after this nightmare, the pain starts. My stomach is starting to burn, and it's growing sore to the touch. I don't think much about it because I've had this pain before, and it's usually gone within a week. But this time, the pain is persistent. To the point where walking hurts. To the point where breathing hurts. After two months I go to the doctor.

The doctor tells me I possibly have gastritis or an ulcer. (possibly because no real tests were done). She prescribes me some medicine. But I'm crazy and I think western medicine is poison!! And it was expensive and I don't have health insurance.......... I go the natural route instead.

I'm miserable and sick as hell. And all the while I'm trying to think of an energetic reason why this is happening to me. At the same time my mom was learning reiki, and she had these chakra cards. So I look at them and find the solar plexus card. And I read the tell tell signs of an unbalanced solar plexus. "addiction to sweets/caffeine" "lack of intuition"

that's me in a nutshell!

I am sweet crazy! I was 'addicted' to soda! And for the past three years I know I've wanted a masters. Just don't ask me in what or what school!!

to top it off, I recently found this concerning the solar plexus

"Malfunctioning: You are easily overwhelmed by emotions or caught up by astral forces"

astral aliens?? help I'm malfunctioning!!!

The natural remedies did heal me 90%, and I will never drink soda again! But my stomach never completely healed. Instead over time I noticed this hard knot in my stomach. A swelling that changes sizes from time to time. I try to ignore it hoping it would go away. Again I don't have health insurance so I really don't want to go to the doctor. But I had no choice.

The doctor can feel the 'knot' and even notes that it physically alters my profile. One side of my stomach is slightly larger than the other. He's concerned it's my aorta has swelled. So I go for an ultrasound. The results? Nothing unusual. The ultrasound doesn't see anything wrong.

And at the end of the day the doctor really has no idea what the knot is. I bug him "is it my gallbladder? my liver? my pancreas?" and he shakes his head saying no, the pain is in the wrong spot for it to be either of those organs. So he tells me to take the same poison as last time. *which btw have other stomach side effects... :roll:*

It's now what...september? I'm still in incredible pain. I'm tired of being in pain. I'm tired of not being able to sleep on my side. I'm tired of losing my appetite. Not being able to go for a walk because it hurts too much. Or even just take in a deep breath. I'm starting my natural remedy healing again. But I know it won't heal me 100%. I need more. I need energy work!

But I only know the basics taught in NEW. I feel like the basics is like brushing your teeth. I want/need a root canal. Are there more techniques that I can apply? :cry: I don't have the money right now to buy the energy work book. It is on my list though.

thank you for your time