PDA

View Full Version : Focus 21...Then what?

jtalarczyk
24th September 2009, 04:21 PM
I have listened to the whole Gateway Experience: Waves 1 through 7. I now keep listening to the last exercise "Free Flow Focus 21". I'm not sure what to do next. I definitely feel seperate from the body. I feel like I'm out in a black void. My guide keeps telling me "intent". If I think of an object such as an apple or a baseball, it will appear in front of me in full color. What next? Any suggestions?

CFTraveler
24th September 2009, 07:28 PM
"Remember your Intent". :D
JK.
If you see anything at all, focus on that (a star? a light?) and you will find yourself drawn there.) If not, then 'look for' a doorway (imagine one) and when it appears, go towards it.

jtalarczyk
25th September 2009, 02:46 AM
OK, that sort of makes sense. The furthest I've gotten so far is.....just waiting for something to happen, then feeling the space around me to see if there is anything out there. Then I saw a collage of color photos. When I focused on a photo, it would become animated. One of the pictures was of my mother (still alive) in her living room. I focused on that and I ended up talking to her about something and my dog who died 4 months ago was laying on the floor wagging his tail in the other end of the room. It was in full color and very real. Any input???

Thanks!!

Neil Templar
25th September 2009, 11:40 AM
why not decide before you go into F21, what you'd like to experience. set the intention, and when you get there, remember what it was, and enjoy... :)
you can probably create pretty much whatever you want. have fun!

pilgrimage
4th April 2010, 02:47 PM
I've reading the post here about Hemi-sync and I find that there is some misunderstanding.

It seems to me that some of you think that the highest the focus the deepest the trance. As I have discovered in the Gateway at TMI, in focus 21 you can feel your body more that in 10 or 12, in fact you can move without loosing the mental state. I was concerned because In focus 15 and 21 I was fully aware of my body but this is quite common for the participants. There is an exercise where you try to reach the focus level from 10 to 21 while walking in the garden!!!. So don't be worried about what's happening and let it happens. Some people have very vivid imaginery in focus 21 more real than the real, others like me don't, but I realized that I could feel very strong and undefinable emotions.

Let it go and accept what it gives to you...and don't expect out of body experiences.

Korpo
4th April 2010, 06:05 PM
OK, that sort of makes sense. The furthest I've gotten so far is.....just waiting for something to happen, then feeling the space around me to see if there is anything out there. Then I saw a collage of color photos. When I focused on a photo, it would become animated. One of the pictures was of my mother (still alive) in her living room. I focused on that and I ended up talking to her about something and my dog who died 4 months ago was laying on the floor wagging his tail in the other end of the room. It was in full color and very real. Any input???

Hello, jtalarczyk.

Seems like you phased. This was an experience.

A vision, a dream, phasing - very strongly related experiences. Don't expect exit sensations, have as little expectations as possible. Whatever your senses give you is an experience you can build on.

Be well,
Oliver