PDA

View Full Version : A sad story [ends with peace]

Waneta
24th September 2009, 08:44 PM
The mother of my significant other posted a link on Facebook about prayers for a member of her family. I went to the site, and the story made me sad. She is an eight year old girl with a tumor that was, apparently, largely removed, but still causing her problems. The tumor has recently grown quickly and aggressively once again.

If anyone could send some love or healing her way, I'm sure it would be appreciated. No one, especially such a young child, should have to suffer something like a brain tumor. Anything to help this poor child get along better ...

She can be found on Caring Bridge here. (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/Carolynsullivan)

EDIT 9/25/09: Carolyn has passed on, and has found her peace. Thanks for the loving energy, I am sure it helped ease her suffering before she could let go. You can send some love to her family if you like, as this is surely not an easy time for them. Thanks for your support.

CFTraveler
24th September 2009, 08:53 PM
Since as MD you had 35 posts, you're allowed to post the link.
ps. Sent her some good vibes.

Waneta
24th September 2009, 11:42 PM
Thanks! I'll edit the post to include the link then, and thanks for your help!

ButterflyWoman
25th September 2009, 04:14 AM
Poor kid. Sending her some loving energy.

Waneta
25th September 2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks everyone, she has finally found her peace.

CFTraveler
25th September 2009, 02:24 PM
I'm very sorry about that.

ButterflyWoman
26th September 2009, 04:20 AM
I'm glad she's at peace and I hope she learned whatever lesson she came to learn in her brief life. I will send loving comfort to her family, who surely miss her terribly.