PDA

View Full Version : spirits and how the id themselves

watrinh
2nd October 2009, 03:39 AM
Hey all,

I've been analyzing how some spirits who connect with me identify themselves. The first thing I found out is that lower beings (such as a human spirit) cannot lie about their identity. They can lie about anything else, but not their identity. If they are a higher being, then they can lie about their identity. If you are attempting to connect with a higher being, another being (higher or lower) may choose to assume the identity of the higher being and you would have a false identity. So it's harder to differentiate if a higher being is actually that higher being or not.

Let me know if you guys have any experience in this area of identifying spirits.

watrinh
2nd October 2009, 03:48 AM
PS.

I need to clarify that when a spirit identifies themselves, their identity should have absolutely nothing to do with your being. It is solely their means of identifying themselves to you. So if a spirit who claims to be a male from the astral, that's all you know that is true. If they claim to have some sort of karmic tie to you, that can be a lie.

Oh and if they claim to be a spirit guide, they probably are. Spirit guides that are assigned to your life cycles are connected to your gates of consciousness. I also found out that sacred contracts with a spirit guide also protects you from being harmed by that particular spirit guide. The reason why harm can potentially come from a guide is that they are usually lower beings and may still have psychological flaws. You may also not necessarily have accepted the spirit guide, but it is assigned. And also, guides are assigned based on attraction.

One of my question is, can a spirit lie about their identity if you have no connection to them whatsoever? For example, you go into the astral or 5th dimension and ask a being that is there for their identity. I feel that they are allowed to lie here because if you connect to them against their will unknowingly, they are not obligated to tell the truth about their identity.

CFTraveler
2nd October 2009, 01:18 PM
The following comes from my own experience, not from any book or other author:

I have a different interpretation- it's not a different idea per se, but a different way to look at it. I have met a couple of Higher Beings who have helped me in incredible ways. The thing is that at the time I wasn't that concerned about 'who' it was, just whether it could help me-and it did. Later on, after the experience was over, I tried to find out who it was, and from the literature I got two hits- both 'Saints', of different cultures, according to the appearance of the being.
To this day I'm still not sure who it was (except my HS probably does)-and I'm not sure if the historical being itself matters.
It is my observation that a Higher Being doesn't necessarily have to be a 'Historical Figure', because what matters is the quality of the being- so if someone can look like a Catholic Saint to someone and a Hindu Saint or deity to another, it doesn't mean that it's 'lying' about it's identity, it's because it's how you may interpret it's energy according to your understanding.
Now, even though I have only met a Higher Being once or two times (and haven't put it in my Journal either, due to personal reasons) it has been spectacular, incredibly Bliss-inducing, and each time it involved a wonderful miraculous thing. I never thought to ask, and even though there was communication it wasn't verbal, it was emotional, if that makes any sense.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you run into a 'Real' HIgher Being, you don't have to ask, you'll know. If you have to ask, it's not a Higher Being.